5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Arch, Dental
- Bite, Plane
- a Appliance covers palate & designed to provide resistance to mandibulaar incisors where it contact.
- b Shaping dental ridges, removal of prominences of bone & excess soft tissue, for prep. of construction of prosthetic.
- c Bone cavity / socket for root of tooth held by periodontal ligament
- d Curving structure formed by crowns of teeth in normal position, Residual ridge after loss of teeth.
- e Product of fusing 2 or more metals; silver alloy & mercury combind to produce amalgam for restoration of distoryed tooth.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To move toward the center or midline.
- Tooth used to support / stabilize one end of prosthetic.
- Plural form of apex
- Failure of tooth formation; congenital absence of teeth
- Condition in upper teeth close too far over the lower, bite into roof of mouth
5 True/False Questions
Anesthesia → Fixation / true bony union between bones, tooth to jaw; Abnormal immobility of joint
Bridge → Appliance made of artificial crowns of teeth to replace missing natural teeth
Bleaching → Orthodontics, metallic attachment surrounds & cemented to tooth, used as anchor archwired to teeth
Bite Raising → Process of increasing distance between occlusal surfaces of teeth. Placing appliances or gold inlays or crowns.
Alveolar → Bone cavity / socket for root of tooth held by periodontal ligament