6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Another prince with the name of an earlier ruler, Chandragupta founded the ______________________________.
- A series of steps that solve a problem that are still used by computer programmers to tell computers what to do. Invented by early Indians.
- Ancient Indians understood the Earth was round and that it ______________________________________.
- Capital city in the Mauryan dynasty.
- Buddhist shrines that have the shape of a dome or mound. Asoka had laborers build thousands.
5 True/False questions
Guptas → They made Hinduism the official religion.
Mauryan dynasty → Very famous epic written in India that is the longest poem in any language (about 88,000 verses)
art and science → During the Gupta dynasty, India had a golden age of _____________________________.
Centralized government → During the Gupta dynasty, India had a golden age of _____________________________.
Chandragupta Maurya → Indian raja that founded India's first empire. He conquered weak kingdoms left by Alexander the Great.