6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Capital city in the Mauryan dynasty.
- Government in which the rulers run the government from a capital city
- Most Indian literature stresses ___________________that each person must do his or her duty, regardless of social status.
- Development of art and science during the Gupta empire was called the ________________________________
- Ancient Indians understood the Earth was round and that it ______________________________________.
5 True/False questions
zero → Indian mathematicians developed the idea of __________and a symbol to represent it.
Mahabharata → Very famous epic written in India that is the longest poem in any language (about 88,000 verses)
art and science → During the Gupta dynasty, India had a golden age of _____________________________.
numbers 1-9 → They made Hinduism the official religion.
stupas → Buddhist shrines that have the shape of a dome or mound. Asoka had laborers build thousands.