6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- They made Hinduism the official religion.
- Indian mathematicians developed the idea of __________and a symbol to represent it.
- Buddhist shrines that have the shape of a dome or mound. Asoka had laborers build thousands.
- Had great achievements which included a centralized government and a postal system.
- Government in which the rulers run the government from a capital city
5 True/False questions
Pataliputra → Very famous epic written in India that is the longest poem in any language (about 88,000 verses)
Golden age → Development of art and science during the Gupta empire was called the ________________________________
Chandragupta Maurya → Indian raja that founded India's first empire. He conquered weak kingdoms left by Alexander the Great.
algorithm → They made Hinduism the official religion.
Gupta empire → They made Hinduism the official religion.