6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Indian mathematicians developed the idea of __________and a symbol to represent it.
- They made Hinduism the official religion.
- Capital city in the Mauryan dynasty.
- Most Indian literature stresses ___________________that each person must do his or her duty, regardless of social status.
- Another prince with the name of an earlier ruler, Chandragupta founded the ______________________________.
5 True/False Questions
algorithm → A series of steps that solve a problem that are still used by computer programmers to tell computers what to do. Invented by early Indians.
numbers 1-9 → Development of art and science during the Gupta empire was called the ________________________________
stupas → They made Hinduism the official religion.
Centralized government → During the Gupta dynasty, India had a golden age of _____________________________.
Golden age → They made Hinduism the official religion.