6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A series of steps that solve a problem that are still used by computer programmers to tell computers what to do. Invented by early Indians.
- They made Hinduism the official religion.
- Very famous epic written in India that is the longest poem in any language (about 88,000 verses)
- Government in which the rulers run the government from a capital city
- Buddhist shrines that have the shape of a dome or mound. Asoka had laborers build thousands.
5 True/False Questions
Asoko → History's first great Buddhist king. He was one great king of the Mauryan dynasty who rejected violence and embraced Buddhism.
dharma → Most Indian literature stresses ___________________that each person must do his or her duty, regardless of social status.
Mauryan dynasty → Very famous epic written in India that is the longest poem in any language (about 88,000 verses)
zero → Indian mathematicians developed the idea of __________and a symbol to represent it.
revolves around the sun → Ancient Indians understood the Earth was round and that it ______________________________________.