6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Indian mathematicians created these symbols that we use today.
- Indian mathematicians developed the idea of __________and a symbol to represent it.
- Ancient Indians understood the Earth was round and that it ______________________________________.
- Government in which the rulers run the government from a capital city
- Capital city in the Mauryan dynasty.
5 True/False questions
Golden age → They made Hinduism the official religion.
art and science → During the Gupta dynasty, India had a golden age of _____________________________.
Chandragupta Maurya → Indian raja that founded India's first empire. He conquered weak kingdoms left by Alexander the Great.
Mahabharata → Very famous epic written in India that is the longest poem in any language (about 88,000 verses)
stupas → Buddhist shrines that have the shape of a dome or mound. Asoka had laborers build thousands.