6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A series of steps that solve a problem that are still used by computer programmers to tell computers what to do. Invented by early Indians.
- During the Gupta dynasty, India had a golden age of _____________________________.
- Government in which the rulers run the government from a capital city
- Buddhist shrines that have the shape of a dome or mound. Asoka had laborers build thousands.
- Most Indian literature stresses ___________________that each person must do his or her duty, regardless of social status.
5 True/False questions
Mahabharata → Very famous epic written in India that is the longest poem in any language (about 88,000 verses)
Chandragupta Maurya → Another prince with the name of an earlier ruler, Chandragupta founded the ______________________________.
numbers 1-9 → Indian mathematicians developed the idea of __________and a symbol to represent it.
zero → History's first great Buddhist king. He was one great king of the Mauryan dynasty who rejected violence and embraced Buddhism.
revolves around the sun → Development of art and science during the Gupta empire was called the ________________________________