5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Disseminating Information
- Double Booking
- a Scheduling two patients at the same time
- b Used to schedule appointments
- c What is a breach of conduct that can be grounds for immediate dismissal?
- d Patients who are not under the care of the physician.
- e A purpose of a staff meeting is...
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is the term for a possible diagnosis?
- Name of a management style also known as a dictatorship
- A notation indicating there is something that needs to be filed elsewhere
- Diagnosis based solely on the evaluation of the health history of the patient and the physical exam findings.
- What does R/O stand for?
5 True/False questions
EHR → Electronic Health Records
Wave Scheduling → An attempt is made to start and finish each appointment on time
Orientation → What is a step of employee recruitment?
Office Policy Management → Solidifies thoughts into definite policies which are the same for everyone
Removing Staples → This is involved in conditioning medical records