5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Active Files
- Wave Scheduling
- a Notes/Summary of a meeting
- b An attempt is made to start and finish each appointment on time
- c Symptoms that can be seen
- d Patients who are currently under the physician's care
- e When a patient does not show up for an appointment
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Solidifies thoughts into definite policies which are the same for everyone
- Diagnosis based solely on the evaluation of the health history of the patient and the physical exam findings.
- Patients who are returning to the office
- Reason a patient may not keep an apointment
- What is the reason for the visit described as?
5 True/False Questions
Allergies → Placing a mark on the paper indicating it is now ready to be filed
Inactive → List of items ordered.
Appointment Card → These are used to confirm a patient's appointment
Storing/Filing → Placing items in the proper location in the filing system
Orientation → Placing a mark on the paper indicating it is now ready to be filed