5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Established Patients
- SOAP Notes
- Active Files
- a The most commonly used form of note writing
- b Patients who are returning to the office
- c Patients who are not under the care of the physician for six months or more
- d Patients who are currently under the physician's care
- e Patients who are not under the care of the physician.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Notes/Summary of a meeting
- These are used to confirm a patient's appointment
- Define NP
- This person manages the long-term health of the patient
- What is the reason for the visit described as?
5 True/False questions
Indefinitely → Patients who are not under the care of the physician for six months or more
Provisional Diagnosis → What is the term for a possible diagnosis?
Removing Staples → This is involved in conditioning medical records
Orientation → Symptoms that can be seen
White-Out → Something you should not use to correct a patient's chart