5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Statistical Data
- Disseminating Information
- a Something you should not use to correct a patient's chart
- b A purpose of a staff meeting is...
- c What is a breach of conduct that can be grounds for immediate dismissal?
- d Symptoms that can be seen
- e This may be used in the preparation of scientific papers, books, and lectures
5 Multiple choice questions
- A notation indicating there is something that needs to be filed elsewhere
- Arranging papers in filing sequence
- Patients who are returning to the office
- These are usually documented in capital letters in the chart
- Define NP
5 True/False questions
Chronologically → What is the reason for the visit described as?
Computer → Notes/Summary of a meeting
Plan → Electronic Health Records
Invoice → List of items ordered.
Provisional Diagnosis → What is the term for a possible diagnosis?