5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Disseminating Information
- Open Scheduling
- Chief Complaint
- a Patients are seen on a first come first serve basis
- b A purpose of a staff meeting is...
- c The way papers are filed in a patient's chart
- d What is the reason for the visit described as?
- e Something you should not use to correct a patient's chart
5 Multiple choice questions
- Used to schedule appointments
- Patients who are returning to the office
- What is a breach of conduct that can be grounds for immediate dismissal?
- Patients who are not under the care of the physician for six months or more
- Reason a patient may not keep an apointment
5 True/False questions
Removing Staples → Notes/Summary of a meeting
SOAP Notes → Notes/Summary of a meeting
New Patient → Results Needed Immediately
Sorting → Deciding where to file the letter/paper
Complete Physical Examination → Patients are seen on a first come first serve basis