5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Rule Out
- Provisional Diagnosis
- Appointment Card
- a What does R/O stand for?
- b Patients who are not under the care of the physician for six months or more
- c What is the term for a possible diagnosis?
- d These are used to confirm a patient's appointment
- e What is a breach of conduct that can be grounds for immediate dismissal?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Placing items in the proper location in the filing system
- These are usually documented in capital letters in the chart
- Electronic Health Records
- This person manages the long-term health of the patient
- A representative from a pharmaceutical company
5 True/False Questions
House Calls → Some physicians still do these.
Agenda → What does the "P" in SOAP stand for?
Alphabetic Filing → Placing items in the proper location in the filing system
Orientation → What is a step of employee recruitment?
Active Files → Reminder File