5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- House Calls
- Statistical Data
- Open Scheduling
- a Some physicians still do these.
- b Patients are seen on a first come first serve basis
- c Patients who are not under the care of the physician.
- d This may be used in the preparation of scientific papers, books, and lectures
- e Topics to be discussed during a meeting
5 Multiple choice questions
- Who introduced SOAP notes?
- Used to schedule appointments
- The most commonly used form of note writing
- Define OV
- This should be done to the patient's medical records when leaving the office
5 True/False questions
Autocratic → Arranging papers in filing sequence
Indefinitely → Deciding where to file the letter/paper
Right to Left → In terminal digit filing, how are the numbers read?
Indexing → Deciding where to file the letter/paper
Minutes → List of items ordered.