5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Clinical Diagnosis
- Right to Left
- Complete Physical Examination
- a Diagnosis based solely on the evaluation of the health history of the patient and the physical exam findings.
- b Define CPE
- c Topics to be discussed during a meeting
- d In terminal digit filing, how are the numbers read?
- e List of items ordered.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What is the term for a possible diagnosis?
- When a patient does not show up for an appointment
- Define NP
- What does R/O stand for?
- The most commonly used form of note writing
5 True/False Questions
Storing/Filing → Placing items in the proper location in the filing system
Objective → Information that is provided by the patient
Office Policy Management → Includes all job descriptions and steps for procedures performed in the office
Left to Right → In terminal digit filing, how are the numbers read?
Appointment Card → These are used to confirm a patient's appointment