5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Complete Physical Examination
- Established Patients
- Disseminating Information
- a Define CPE
- b This should be done to the patient's medical records when leaving the office
- c What does the "P" in SOAP stand for?
- d Patients who are returning to the office
- e A purpose of a staff meeting is...
5 Multiple choice questions
- Used to schedule appointments
- Results Needed Immediately
- When a patient does not show up for an appointment
- Patients who are not under the care of the physician for six months or more
- Patients who are not under the care of the physician.
5 True/False questions
Double Booking → Scheduling two patients at the same time
Sorting → Scheduling patients with the same medical problem on the same day
Detail Person → Placing a mark on the paper indicating it is now ready to be filed
Removing Staples → Placing items in the proper location in the filing system
Modified Wave Scheduling → Ex: Schedule two patients for the same time and then the third patient is scheduled for half an hour later.