5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Modified Wave Scheduling
- Dr. Lawrence Weed
- Disseminating Information
- a A purpose of a staff meeting is...
- b Who introduced SOAP notes?
- c Ex: Schedule two patients for the same time and then the third patient is scheduled for half an hour later.
- d How long must a patient's medical records be kept?
- e These are usually documented in capital letters in the chart
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Placing items in the proper location in the filing system
- Notes/Summary of a meeting
- What does R/O stand for?
- Define NP
- Patients who are not under the care of the physician.
5 True/False Questions
Tickler File → Reminder File
House Calls → Some physicians still do these.
Left to Right → In terminal digit filing, how are the numbers read?
Grouping → Arranging papers in filing sequence
Primary Care Provider → This person manages the long-term health of the patient