5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Diagnosis Code
- SOAP Notes
- a Scheduling patients with the same medical problem on the same day
- b The most commonly used form of note writing
- c Patients who are not under the care of the physician for six months or more
- d What is a step of employee recruitment?
- e This is built into the EHR system
5 Multiple choice questions
- Placing a mark on the paper indicating it is now ready to be filed
- What is the oldest filing system?
- Diagnosis based solely on the evaluation of the health history of the patient and the physical exam findings.
- Patients who are returning to the office
- Deciding where to file the letter/paper
5 True/False questions
Storing/Filing → Arranging papers in filing sequence
Office Visit → Symptoms that can be seen
Chronologically → The way papers are filed in a patient's chart
Rule Out → What does R/O stand for?
Removing Staples → Patients who are currently under the physician's care