5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Left to Right
- Rule Out
- Office Procedure Manual
- Office Visit
- a Define OV
- b What does R/O stand for?
- c Patients who are not under the care of the physician for six months or more
- d Includes all job descriptions and steps for procedures performed in the office
- e In numeric filing, how are the numbers read?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Some physicians still do these.
- Slots in the schedule left open for emergencies and call backs
- Provides an analysis and goals for patients
- Diagnosis based solely on the evaluation of the health history of the patient and the physical exam findings.
- Arranging papers in filing sequence
5 True/False Questions
Invoice → List of items ordered.
Inconvenient Time Scheduled → Reason a patient may not keep an apointment
Alphabetic Filing → What is the oldest filing system?
Closed → This should be done to the patient's medical records when leaving the office
Modified Wave Scheduling → Ex: Schedule two patients for the same time and then the third patient is scheduled for half an hour later.