5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Modified Wave Scheduling
- Primary Care Provider
- a Electronic Health Records
- b Ex: Schedule two patients for the same time and then the third patient is scheduled for half an hour later.
- c How long must a patient's medical records be kept?
- d This person manages the long-term health of the patient
- e What is a step of employee recruitment?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- This is built into the EHR system
- Some physicians still do these.
- A purpose of a staff meeting is...
- Provides an analysis and goals for patients
- An attempt is made to start and finish each appointment on time
5 True/False Questions
Open Scheduling → An attempt is made to start and finish each appointment on time
Plan → What does the "P" in SOAP stand for?
Right to Left → In numeric filing, how are the numbers read?
Dr. Lawrence Weed → Who introduced SOAP notes?
Indexing → Placing a mark on the paper indicating it is now ready to be filed