5 Written questions
3 Matching questions
- Glittering Generalities
- a The 2010 season was nearly a disaster for Hooper and the Wingnuts. Hooper built an outstanding roster in his debut season as manager in 2009 with players who had success in the high minors or major leagues.
- b Nine out of ten eighth graders will earn an exemplary rating on the reading assessments!
- c persuasive technique that has an expert or someone you respect endorse an idea so that you will want to believe that also
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Surgeon General's 2001 report on women and smoking found that 30% of female high school smokers continue to smoke into adulthood.
- The plan will save or create 3.5 million new jobs, make critical investments in our infrastructure and give 95 percent of working Americans a tax cut.
- Harvick continued, "We know it takes a clean-running engine to make it to Victory Lane and that's why Pennzoil is the sponsor of the Pennzoil Victory Challenge."
- You can understand why effective waste management is so important to you and everyone else.
- "To me, style without substance isn't very stylish." said Jordan.
5 True/False questions
Testimonials → Every 18 minutes, every day of the year, someone is killed in a drunk driving accident.
Bandwagon → persuasive technique that makes you want to be part of the crowd and not left out; make you want to be like everyone else
Statistics → persuasive technique that has an expert or someone you respect endorse an idea so that you will want to believe that also
Bandwagon → After graduating high school, all Americans should be prepared to attend at least one year of job training or higher education to better equip our workforce for the 21st century economy.
Testimonials → Justen Beeber ate his Wheaties before the tests and passed his assessment!