5 Written questions
3 Matching questions
- Glittering Generalities
- a Kimberly Fowler, founder of Yoga for Athletes (YAS) and Got Milk?, recommends starting small with your resolutions for a healthy year.
- b It's important for you to make sure you do your best on the assessments!
- c After graduating high school, all Americans should be prepared to attend at least one year of job training or higher education to better equip our workforce for the 21st century economy.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Justen Beeber ate his Wheaties before the tests and passed his assessment!
- "To me, style without substance isn't very stylish." said Jordan.
- persuasive technique that uses words to make an idea sounds better or worse than it really is
- The 2010 season was nearly a disaster for Hooper and the Wingnuts. Hooper built an outstanding roster in his debut season as manager in 2009 with players who had success in the high minors or major leagues.
- Private citizens can play a critical role in protecting our nation's wildlife.
5 True/False questions
Statistics → persuasive technique that has an expert or someone you respect endorse an idea so that you will want to believe that also
Statistics → Every 18 minutes, every day of the year, someone is killed in a drunk driving accident.
Bandwagon → The plan will save or create 3.5 million new jobs, make critical investments in our infrastructure and give 95 percent of working Americans a tax cut.
Statistics → They lost their last eight games by 20 points or more. But all things considered, they'll take their chances with what they have.
Bandwagon → persuasive technique that makes you want to be part of the crowd and not left out; make you want to be like everyone else