5 Written questions
3 Matching questions
- Glittering Generalities
- a You can understand why effective waste management is so important to you and everyone else.
- b At this defining moment in our history, preparing our children to compete in the global economy is one of the most urgent challenges we face.
- c Justen Beeber ate his Wheaties before the tests and passed his assessment!
5 Multiple choice questions
- The 2010 season was nearly a disaster for Hooper and the Wingnuts. Hooper built an outstanding roster in his debut season as manager in 2009 with players who had success in the high minors or major leagues.
- "To me, style without substance isn't very stylish." said Jordan.
- The Surgeon General's 2001 report on women and smoking found that 30% of female high school smokers continue to smoke into adulthood.
- Everyone else who did well ate a healthy breakfast. You should, too!
- Nine out of ten eighth graders will earn an exemplary rating on the reading assessments!
5 True/False questions
Testimonials → Kimberly Fowler, founder of Yoga for Athletes (YAS) and Got Milk?, recommends starting small with your resolutions for a healthy year.
Statistics → Justen Beeber ate his Wheaties before the tests and passed his assessment!
Testimonials → persuasive technique that uses data, ratios, or percents to promote an idea
Testimonials → Harvick continued, "We know it takes a clean-running engine to make it to Victory Lane and that's why Pennzoil is the sponsor of the Pennzoil Victory Challenge."
Glittering Generalities → Justen Beeber ate his Wheaties before the tests and passed his assessment!