← Geometry Terms Test
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- measures less than 90 degrees
- created by a pair of crossing lines and opposite angles are equal.
- A line with one endpoint and extends in one direction without end.
- contains 360 degrees
- Have the exact same measurement.
- when two lines meet at a right angle.
6 True/False Questions
Supplementary Angles → the sum measures 180 degrees.
Right Angle → measures exact 90 degrees
Vertex → the common endpoint where two rays meet.
Line segment → has two endpoints and can have a specific length.
Angle → has two rays with a common endpoint
Point → has two rays with a common endpoint