← email@example.com - ELA Review Logic/Fallacies, Fact/Opinion, Problem-Solving, Slang/Standard English Test
6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- is a statement of judgment or personal belief. It may or may not be true. Adjectives or the word "I" is often used.
- English most widely accepted in the United States; it is the language of educated people.
- solving a problem by acting it out
- (1) sequence, (2) generalization, (3) not questions, and (3) argument.
- finding pairs of words that are related in some way to a first pair of words.
5 True/False Questions
Techniques problem-solving questions → a technique used to arrive at a solution to some difficulty.
Creating metaphors → creating a chart or design to solve a problem
Brainstorming → solving a problem by acting it out
Logical Fallacies → solving a problem by acting it out
Slang → a true statement that can be proven through observations, research, or statistics.