6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- One member of a pair or series of genes that occupy a specific position on a specific chromosome.
- A reproductive cell having the haploid number of chromosomes, especially a mature sperm or egg capable of fusing with a gamete of the opposite sex to produce the fertilized egg.
- traits or characteristics from parents to offspring through the inheritance of genes.
- an offspring resulting from cross-breeding
- Having different alleles at one or more corresponding chromosomal
- The act or process of initiating biological reproduction by insemination or pollination
6 True/False questions
Genotype → The observable physical or biochemical characteristics of an organism, as determined by both genetic makeup and environmental influences.
Dominant → having primary control, authority
Zygote → The cell formed by the union of two gametes, especially a fertilized ovum before cleavage
Phenotype → The genetic makeup, as distinguished from the physical appearance, of an organism or a group of organisms
Genetics → The genetic makeup, as distinguished from the physical appearance, of an organism or a group of organisms
Assortment → A collection of various kinds; a variety