6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Relating to a cell that has two identical allele
- The genetic makeup, as distinguished from the physical appearance, of an organism or a group of organisms
- an offspring resulting from cross-breeding
- The observable physical or biochemical characteristics of an organism, as determined by both genetic makeup and environmental influences.
- The act or process of initiating biological reproduction by insemination or pollination
- One member of a pair or series of genes that occupy a specific position on a specific chromosome.
6 True/False questions
Genetics → The genetic makeup, as distinguished from the physical appearance, of an organism or a group of organisms
Pollination → The process by which plant pollen is transferred from the male reproductive organs to the female reproductive organs to form seeds.
Ressive → that one of a pair of alternative alleles whose effect is masked by the activity of the second when both are present in the same cell or organism.
Dominant → a characteristic feature or quality distinguishing a particular person or thing
Heredity → traits or characteristics from parents to offspring through the inheritance of genes.
Assortment → The cell formed by the union of two gametes, especially a fertilized ovum before cleavage