5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Al Capone
- 18th Amendment
- mass production
- a prohibition actually resulted in more _____.
- b economic slump
- c process of making large quantities of a product quickly and cheaply. large scale and done with machinery
- d Prohibited the manufacture, sale, and distribution of alcoholic beverages
- e United States gangster who terrorized Chicago during Prohibition until arrested for tax evasion (1899-1947)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a school of economics that believes tax cuts can help an economy by raising supply
- when companies provide incentives to build better relationships with employees; health insurance, safety standards, buy stock in the company
- increased with prohibition!
- economic system in which all wealth and property are owned by the community as a whole
- unconventional in especially appearance and behavior
5 True/False Questions
model T → buy now, pay later
jazz → installment buying resulted in ____.
isolationism → The belief that God created the world as described in the Bible
nativism → The belief that God created the world as described in the Bible
quota → installment buying resulted in ____.