6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- A musical work written for chorus, vocal soloists, and orchestra, with a religious text, often from the Bible.
- What is Vivaldi's home country?
- Where did the Baroque Period originate?
- Five things that were worn during the Baroque Period are?
- About how much time ELAPSED between the time Handel started Messiah and finished Messiah? In other words, how long did it take Handel to write Messiah?
- Handel's operas were not performed again until what year?
6 True/False Questions
church musician; choir master; music teacher → Name three occupations of Johann Sebastian Bach.
minuet; gigue; musette; polonaise; march; saralande → Three words that describe the Baroque Period are?
Handel → What Baroque composer wrote the famous work Messiah.
oboe; organ; clavier → These two composers were born in the same year.
The Four Seasons → What is Antonio Vivaldi's most famous work?
Germany → Handel's home country is?