6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Handel's home country is?
- These two composers were born in the same year.
- Where did the Baroque Period originate?
- Five things that were worn during the Baroque Period are?
- About how much time ELAPSED between the time Handel started Messiah and finished Messiah? In other words, how long did it take Handel to write Messiah?
- A musical work written for chorus, vocal soloists, and orchestra, with a religious text, often from the Bible.
6 True/False Questions
grotesque; extravagant; overdone → Name three instruments that were used during the Baroque Period.
priest → What was Vivaldi's occupation before he became a musician.
Bach; Handel; Vivaldi → These two composers were born in the same year.
church musician; choir master; music teacher → Name three composers from the Baroque Period that we learned about in music class.
Handel → Handel's operas were not performed again until what year?
1920 → Handel's operas were not performed again until what year?