6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- What was Vivaldi's occupation before he became a musician.
- Bach's home country is?
- Handel's operas were not performed again until what year?
- These two composers were born in the same year.
- A musical work written for chorus, vocal soloists, and orchestra, with a religious text, often from the Bible.
- Five things that were worn during the Baroque Period are?
6 True/False questions
oboe; organ; clavier → These two composers were born in the same year.
one month → About how much time ELAPSED between the time Handel started Messiah and finished Messiah? In other words, how long did it take Handel to write Messiah?
minuet; gigue; musette; polonaise; march; saralande → Name six dance styles from the Baroque Period.
Italy → Handel's home country is?
Italy → Handel's operas were not performed again until what year?
grotesque; extravagant; overdone → Name three instruments that were used during the Baroque Period.