6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Five things that were worn during the Baroque Period are?
- What is Antonio Vivaldi's most famous work?
- Where did the Baroque Period originate?
- A musical work written for chorus, vocal soloists, and orchestra, with a religious text, often from the Bible.
- About how much time ELAPSED between the time Handel started Messiah and finished Messiah? In other words, how long did it take Handel to write Messiah?
- Name three occupations of Johann Sebastian Bach.
6 True/False questions
oboe; organ; clavier → These two composers were born in the same year.
Germany → Handel's home country is?
grotesque; extravagant; overdone → Name three instruments that were used during the Baroque Period.
Handel → What Baroque composer wrote the famous work Messiah.
1920 → What is Vivaldi's home country?
Bach; Handel → What Baroque composer wrote the famous work Messiah.