6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Name three instruments that were used during the Baroque Period.
- Where did the Baroque Period originate?
- A musical work written for chorus, vocal soloists, and orchestra, with a religious text, often from the Bible.
- What Baroque composer wrote the famous work Messiah.
- Three words that describe the Baroque Period are?
- Handel's home country is?
6 True/False questions
Germany → Where did the Baroque Period originate?
minuet; gigue; musette; polonaise; march; saralande → Three words that describe the Baroque Period are?
ruffles; stockings; wigs; velvet; fancy dresses → Name three occupations of Johann Sebastian Bach.
Bach; Handel → These two composers were born in the same year.
Bach; Handel; Vivaldi → Name three composers from the Baroque Period that we learned about in music class.
Italy → What is Vivaldi's home country?