6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Handel's operas were not performed again until what year?
- A musical work written for chorus, vocal soloists, and orchestra, with a religious text, often from the Bible.
- Name three occupations of Johann Sebastian Bach.
- Three words that describe the Baroque Period are?
- These two composers were born in the same year.
- Three of Bach's works that we listened to in class are?
6 True/False questions
ruffles; stockings; wigs; velvet; fancy dresses → Name three occupations of Johann Sebastian Bach.
one month → About how much time ELAPSED between the time Handel started Messiah and finished Messiah? In other words, how long did it take Handel to write Messiah?
Bach; Handel; Vivaldi → These two composers were born in the same year.
minuet; gigue; musette; polonaise; march; saralande → Name six dance styles from the Baroque Period.
The Four Seasons → What is Antonio Vivaldi's most famous work?
Italy → Where did the Baroque Period originate?