6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- What was Vivaldi's occupation before he became a musician.
- Name six dance styles from the Baroque Period.
- A musical work written for chorus, vocal soloists, and orchestra, with a religious text, often from the Bible.
- Where did the Baroque Period originate?
- What is Vivaldi's home country?
- Five things that were worn during the Baroque Period are?
6 True/False Questions
The Four Seasons → What is Antonio Vivaldi's most famous work?
Bach; Handel → These two composers were born in the same year.
1920 → Where did the Baroque Period originate?
one month → About how much time ELAPSED between the time Handel started Messiah and finished Messiah? In other words, how long did it take Handel to write Messiah?
Bach; Handel; Vivaldi → These two composers were born in the same year.
Germany → Bach's home country is?