5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- statistical significance
- Brocas area
- endocrine system
- a existence when observed findings due to chance is very low. less than 5 in a 100
- b branch of medicine concerned with diagnostic and treatment of psychological problems and disorders
- c control of vital functions. unconscious
- d secrete chemicals into the bloodstream that help control bodily functions
- e control of speech
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- general strategies for conduction studies
- always produces only excitatory PSPs
- belief that eye has 3 color receptors
- 10% of info from optic nerve goes here then thru thalamus to occipital lobe
- the stimulation of sensory organs.
5 True/False Questions
perceptual constancy → inference about which distal stimuli could be responsible for the proximal stimuli sensed.
perceptual hypothesis → readiness to perceive a stimulus in a particular way. "see what we want to see"
depth perception → when eye becomes more sensitive to light in low illumination
distal stimuli → stimuli that lie in the distance (world outside body)
case study → focused on unconscious. founder of psychoanalytic theory. Studied taboo sexuality