← Ch 10 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- General Sense Organs
- Ciliary Muscle and Iris Muscle
- a first layer of eyeball; tough outer coat; "white of eye"
- b front part of the choroid is made up of two muscles, what are they?
- c chemical
- d the transparent part of the sclera over iris; "window of eye"
- e often exist as individual cells or receptor units and widely distributed throughout the body; pain and touch
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- is often caused by a shortened eyeball; farsightedness
- has three kinds of cones sensitive to red, green or blue; allows us to distinguish colors
- second layer of eyeball; pigmented vascular layer prevents scattering of light
- mucous membrane covering the front surface of the sclera and lining the eyelid
- maintain normal shape of eye and help refract light rays
5 True/False Questions
Pupil → hole in iris is the...
Nyctalopia → is often caused by elongation of the eyeball; nearsightedness
Farsightedness → able to see far not near
Nearsightedness → able to see far not near
Myopia → is often caused by elongation of the eyeball; nearsightedness