5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a word meaning " widespread destruction"
- Major turning point in the war against Japan
- Group of nations, including the United States, Britain, and the Soviet Union, France, and Canada who opposed the Axis powers
- would create massive explosive energy, created by splitting atoms
- government controlled limits on the amount of certain goods that civilians could buy during WWll
5 True/False Questions
Battle of Bulge → Major turning point in the war against Japan
World war II → a word meaning " widespread destruction"
Manhattan project → Code name for the U.S. effort during World War II to produce the atomic bomb.
Tuskegee Airmen → a form of government in which individual freedoms are denied and complete power is given to the government.
Dictator → in World War II the alliance of Germany and Italy in 1936 which later included Japan and other nations