5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- would create massive explosive energy, created by splitting atoms
- a word meaning " widespread destruction"
- War fought from 1939 to 1945 between the Allies and the Axis, involving most countries in the world. The United States joined the Allies in 1941, helping them to victory.
- in World War II the alliance of Germany and Italy in 1936 which later included Japan and other nations
- Major turning point in the war against Japan
5 True/False Questions
Tuskegee Airmen → first African American fighter pilots
Battle of Bulge → biggest battle ever fought by the U.S.A. army
Concentration Camp → Prison in which the Nazis enslaved and murdered millions of Jews and other groups during World War II.
Battle of Stailingrad → was a major turning pointin WWll
Dictator → ruler who has complete control over a country's government