5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a form of government in which individual freedoms are denied and complete power is given to the government.
- biggest battle ever fought by the U.S.A. army
- War fought from 1939 to 1945 between the Allies and the Axis, involving most countries in the world. The United States joined the Allies in 1941, helping them to victory.
- ruler who has complete control over a country's government
- a word meaning " widespread destruction"
5 True/False Questions
Atomic bomb → in World War II the alliance of Germany and Italy in 1936 which later included Japan and other nations
Manhattan project → Code name for the U.S. effort during World War II to produce the atomic bomb.
Battle of Stailingrad → was a major turning pointin WWll
rationing → government controlled limits on the amount of certain goods that civilians could buy during WWll
Axis → in World War II the alliance of Germany and Italy in 1936 which later included Japan and other nations