5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Prison in which the Nazis enslaved and murdered millions of Jews and other groups during World War II.
- War fought from 1939 to 1945 between the Allies and the Axis, involving most countries in the world. The United States joined the Allies in 1941, helping them to victory.
- was a major turning pointin WWll
- a word meaning " widespread destruction"
- ruler who has complete control over a country's government
5 True/False questions
Manhattan project → Code name for the U.S. effort during World War II to produce the atomic bomb.
Allies → in World War II the alliance of Germany and Italy in 1936 which later included Japan and other nations
Battle of Bulge → Major turning point in the war against Japan
Lend lease → Group of nations, including the United States, Britain, and the Soviet Union, France, and Canada who opposed the Axis powers
Atomic bomb → would create massive explosive energy, created by splitting atoms