5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- would create massive explosive energy, created by splitting atoms
- Policy that allowed Great Britain to borrow military supplies from the United States during WWII.
- Prison in which the Nazis enslaved and murdered millions of Jews and other groups during World War II.
- government controlled limits on the amount of certain goods that civilians could buy during WWll
- Group of nations, including the United States, Britain, and the Soviet Union, France, and Canada who opposed the Axis powers
5 True/False questions
Holocast → a word meaning " widespread destruction"
Battle of Bulge → biggest battle ever fought by the U.S.A. army
Manhattan project → Code name for the U.S. effort during World War II to produce the atomic bomb.
fascism → in World War II the alliance of Germany and Italy in 1936 which later included Japan and other nations
Battle of Midway → Major turning point in the war against Japan