5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- would create massive explosive energy, created by splitting atoms
- ruler who has complete control over a country's government
- Major turning point in the war against Japan
- Policy that allowed Great Britain to borrow military supplies from the United States during WWII.
- in World War II the alliance of Germany and Italy in 1936 which later included Japan and other nations
5 True/False Questions
Holocast → a word meaning " widespread destruction"
Manhattan project → Code name for the U.S. effort during World War II to produce the atomic bomb.
World war II → a word meaning " widespread destruction"
rationing → a form of government in which individual freedoms are denied and complete power is given to the government.
Tuskegee Airmen → first African American fighter pilots