5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Trench Warfare
- a Warfare that had soldiers dig trenchs then invade
- b The policy of spreading a nations authority over other countries by economic, political, or military means
- c The American Expeditionary Force used to fight against the Germans in the war.
- d A belief that national interest should be placed ahead of regional concerns and that foreign policy should be guided by national self interest.
- e a refusal to take part in a war between other countries
5 Multiple choice questions
- The plan for peace proposed by president Widrow Wilson; 1st that there should be no seceret treaties and nations should engage in open agreement with each other; Freedom of Seas should be obtained; tarrifs and other economic barriers should be lowered or abolished to foster free trade; Arms should be reduced to enough to maintain national safety; Colonial policy should consider the intrests of the colonies as well as imperial intrests; The next eight points dealt with national boundries based on Ethnic groups
- Prince murdered in Siberia with wife.
- A passenger boat blown up by Germany being accused of Contraband
- The 1919 that ended WWI; Made nine new nations poland, Czechoslovakia, and Yugoslavia; 4 new areas were created out of the Ottoman Empire such as Iraq, Syria, Lebonan, and Palestine; Took out most of Germany's Military; Made Germany to return Alsace-Lorraine to France and pay rearations;
- Note from Germany that was supposedly sent to mexico saying that they should start war with America
5 True/False questions
U-Boats → Submarines used to blow up ships
William Randolf Hearst → Publisher of the New York Journal and he strongly favored war with Spain over Cuba in 1898 and printed fictitious stories about Spain in Cuba
Triple Entente → The three nations part of the alliance Germany, Italy, and Austria/Hungary
Allied Powers → the group of nations- led by Germany, Austria-Hungary, and the Ottoman Empire- that opposed the allies in the war
Triple Alliance → The three nations part of the alliance Germany, Italy, and Austria/Hungary