5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Wilson's 14 points
- Yellow Journalism
- a the use of sensationalized and exaggerated reporting by news papers or magazines to attract readers.
- b The American Expeditionary Force used to fight against the Germans in the war.
- c Submarines used to blow up ships
- d The plan for peace proposed by president Widrow Wilson; 1st that there should be no seceret treaties and nations should engage in open agreement with each other; Freedom of Seas should be obtained; tarrifs and other economic barriers should be lowered or abolished to foster free trade; Arms should be reduced to enough to maintain national safety; Colonial policy should consider the intrests of the colonies as well as imperial intrests; The next eight points dealt with national boundries based on Ethnic groups
- e A passenger boat blown up by Germany being accused of Contraband
5 Multiple choice questions
- a refusal to take part in a war between other countries
- The 1919 that ended WWI; Made nine new nations poland, Czechoslovakia, and Yugoslavia; 4 new areas were created out of the Ottoman Empire such as Iraq, Syria, Lebonan, and Palestine; Took out most of Germany's Military; Made Germany to return Alsace-Lorraine to France and pay rearations;
- A belief that national interest should be placed ahead of regional concerns and that foreign policy should be guided by national self interest.
- Prince murdered in Siberia with wife.
- Warfare that had soldiers dig trenchs then invade
5 True/False questions
William Randolf Hearst → the group of nations- originally consisting of great Britain, France, and Russia
Reparations → a refusal to take part in a war between other countries
League of Nations → An association of nations established in 1920 to promote international cooperation and peace.
Central Powers → the group of nations- originally consisting of great Britain, France, and Russia
Triple Alliance → The three nations part of the alliance Germany, Italy, and Austria/Hungary