5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- League of Nations
- Archduke Ferdinand
- Central Powers
- a Prince murdered in Siberia with wife.
- b A belief that national interest should be placed ahead of regional concerns and that foreign policy should be guided by national self interest.
- c An association of nations established in 1920 to promote international cooperation and peace.
- d The American Expeditionary Force used to fight against the Germans in the war.
- e the group of nations- led by Germany, Austria-Hungary, and the Ottoman Empire- that opposed the allies in the war
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Warfare that had soldiers dig trenchs then invade
- The policy of spreading a nations authority over other countries by economic, political, or military means
- The three nations part of the Entente Britain, france, and Russia
- the group of nations- originally consisting of great Britain, France, and Russia
- the use of sensationalized and exaggerated reporting by news papers or magazines to attract readers.
5 True/False Questions
Black Jack Pershing → Leader of the AEF
Zimmerman Note → Note from Germany that was supposedly sent to mexico saying that they should start war with America
Treaty of Versailles → Warfare that had soldiers dig trenchs then invade
Neutrality → a refusal to take part in a war between other countries
William Randolf Hearst → Publisher of the New York Journal and he strongly favored war with Spain over Cuba in 1898 and printed fictitious stories about Spain in Cuba