5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Triple Entente
- Triple Alliance
- a Illegally shipping weapons to other countries
- b The three nations part of the alliance Germany, Italy, and Austria/Hungary
- c The three nations part of the Entente Britain, france, and Russia
- d Submarines used to blow up ships
- e sways readers to think a certain way, ideas spread to influence public opinion for or against a cause
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the compensation paid by a defeated nation for the damage or injury it inflicted during a war
- Publisher of the New York Journal and he strongly favored war with Spain over Cuba in 1898 and printed fictitious stories about Spain in Cuba
- Note from Germany that was supposedly sent to mexico saying that they should start war with America
- a provision in the Treaty of Versailles by which Germany acknowledged that it alone was responsible for WWI
- An association of nations established in 1920 to promote international cooperation and peace.
5 True/False Questions
Imperialism → A belief that national interest should be placed ahead of regional concerns and that foreign policy should be guided by national self interest.
AEF → Submarines used to blow up ships
Trench Warfare → The three nations part of the alliance Germany, Italy, and Austria/Hungary
Neutrality → Illegally shipping weapons to other countries
Archduke Ferdinand → Prince murdered in Siberia with wife.