← BIO 1101W Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Signal Transduction
- Zona Pellucida
- a Carbohydrates stored in the liver.
- b A receptor protein recieves stimulus, triggers regulator, triggers enzyme to cut ATP and form cAMP.
- c A condensed strand of DNA
- d very small, work with proteins
- e Membranous layer around egg cell, beneath the corona radiata, sperm metabolizes using the acrosome.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Made of actin helix.
- Produces milky fluid to coat the urethra.
- Like stem cells only more objective in development.
- What we use to block capsases.
- Occurs when fertilized cells undergo partial split.
5 True/False Questions
Spermatogonial Cells → Occur without cell walls or cytoskeletal intervention
detergent → Carbohydrates stored in the liver.
Gap 2 → Prepare for mitosis
Epididymus → Able to digest small molecules within cell without fusion events, i.e. hydrogen peroxide.
Gap 0 → Cell performing normal function