← BIO 1101W Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- S Phase
- Gap 2
- a Contains enzymes that allow sperm to cross mucus membrane and zona pellucida.
- b Prepare for mitosis
- c very small, work with proteins
- d Cell duplicates DNA and centrioles.
- e Enzymes that degrade cell components.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Occur without cell walls or cytoskeletal intervention
- Cell performing normal function
- Carbohydrates stored in the liver.
- 1 or more chromatids
- a sphere of detergent molecules
5 True/False Questions
Nurse Cells → a sphere of detergent molecules
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease → Unused cells from Meiosis I and II in female reproductive cells, form at the periphery of oocyte.
Peroxisomes → 1 or more chromatids
Cystic Fibrosis → glucose and fructose
Myosin → Ball of cells after zygote