← Science Vocabulary Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the amount of power a battery or batteries are producing
- when electrons are forced to do work, thus giving off heat, to pass through an object
- the path of conductors from the negative side of the battery to the positive side of the battery for electrons to flow through.
- a circuit that flows without any resistance
- the measurement of electrical power
4 True/False Questions
parallel → Batteries in parallel only generate the power of one battery, because the electrons only travel through one battery to get to the positive side. Light bulbs in parallel only create the resistance of one light bulb because the electrons choose one light bulb to go through to get through the positive side.
Ohms → the measurement of Voltage
Amps → the measurement of current
Ohms Law → the measurement of resistance