5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Which two countries form a complementary region?
- Very small, autonomous countries?
- Almost all Estonians are of which religion?
- Capital City of Austria?
- Africa lies just 8 km away from Spain across the ________?
- a the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- b Lutheran
- c Vienna
- d Microstates
- e Strait fo Gibraltar
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Too much government influence over the economy
- The Po River
5 True/False Questions
Which of the following groups is not descended from the Celts? A. Irish B. Welsh C. Saxons D. Scots → Saxons
France is the world's leading producer of which commodity? A. oil B. wine C. olives D. cheese → Wine
Approximately 30 percent of Greece's population lives in _______? → Athens
Spain produces all of the following agricultural products except ______? → Caviar
Why has the Swiss government limited tree cutting? → Pollution has already harmed more than 35 percent of the country's forests.