← histology of skin Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- what is the ABCD cancer checklist?
- a spot or discoloration on the skin
- b Chronic congestion appearing primarily on the cheeks and nose, characterized by redness, dilation of the blood vessels, and formation of papules and pustules.
- c A-asymmetry B-border C-color D-diameter
- d technical term for callus
- e Condition of excessive sweating
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Skin condition characterized by light abnormal patches; caused by a burn or congenital disease that destroys the pigment-producing cells.
- small brownish spot on the skin, ranges from pale tan to blueish-black
- abnormally developed sac containing fluid or morbid matter
- absence of melanin pigment in the body
- thick scar caused by excessive growth of fibrorus tissue
5 True/False Questions
Malignant Melanoma → Fatal skin cancer that starts with a black brown patch that appears uneven, jagged or raised in texture
Pustule → an inflamed pimple containing pus
Excoriation → sore or abrasion caused by scratching or scraping
Chloasma → technical term for callus
Psorasis → dry scaly skin due to absence of sebum