5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- body cell
- messenger RNA
- a _______ is when the wrong base is used
- b If a mutation occurs in a ________, the mutation will not be passed to the offspring.
- c __________ copies the coded message from the DNA in the nucleus and carries the message to the ribosome in the cytoplasm.
- d The process by which the number of chromosomes is reduced by half to form sex cells is called ___________
- e Amino acids come together to form a ________
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- _______ are located on chromosomes
- mitosis or meiosis? 2 new cells
- If a mutation occurs in __________, the mutation can be passed to the offspring
- A mutation is _______ to an organism if it reduces the organism's chances of survival and reproduction.
- Sex cells of organism's have ______ the number of chromosomes as body cells
5 True/False Questions
5 → If the body cells of an organism have 10 chromosomes, then the sex cells produced during meiosis would have _____ chromosomes
mitosis → mitosis or meiosis? splits once
amino acid → mitosis or meiosis? splits once
helps → Sex cells of organism's have ______ the number of chromosomes as body cells
chromosome theory of inheratence → the ________ states that genes are carried from parents to offspring on chromosomes