5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- harlem renaissance
- leisure time
- a the flourishing of arts and artists in harlem, new york. (especially african-american artists)
- b free time
- c to determine your own government by voting
- d a virus that became a pandemic in 1918
- e the right to vote
5 Multiple choice questions
- a missile, new to 1920s
- a place that sold alcohol illegally during the time of prohibition
- in the us, anyone who is not a us citizen
- a global disease
- a woman in the 1920s who marched for women's right to vote
5 True/False questions
monkey trial → the 1925 trial in dayton, tennessee which tested the state law that evolutionism was banned in schools
normalcy → the usual. after WW1, people wanted to return things to way they were before the war.
League of Nations → Woodrow Wilson's idea of a group of nations, who would discuss rather than fight.
anarchist → Britain, France, Russia, US (Japan and Italy played a small part)
sedition → Conduct or language inciting rebellion against the authority of a state.