5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Woodrow Wilson
- a the right to vote
- b women in the 20s who wore short skirts, bobbed their hair and rebelled against the older generation
- c darwin's theory that people evolved from monkeys
- d president of the US during the WWI.
- e the usual. after WW1, people wanted to return things to way they were before the war.
5 Multiple choice questions
- free time
- German Empire, Austro-Hungarian Empire, Ottoman Empire.
- Woodrow Wilson's idea of a group of nations, who would discuss rather than fight.
- the years after WW1, including the roaring twenties and ending before the great depression
- to determine your own government by voting
5 True/False questions
rocket → a missile, new to 1920s
pandemic → a disease which affects many people
neutral → taking no sides
harlem renaissance → the flourishing of arts and artists in harlem, new york. (especially african-american artists)
prohibition → the law from 1920-1933 that made it illegal to sell, manufacture, and transport alcohol