5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a ceasefire
- b the russian monarchist ruler
- c Conduct or language inciting rebellion against the authority of a state.
- d Britain, France, Russia, US (Japan and Italy played a small part)
- e a virus that became a pandemic in 1918
5 Multiple choice questions
- the right to vote
- darwin's theory that people evolved from monkeys
- the law from 1920-1933 that made it illegal to sell, manufacture, and transport alcohol
- Woodrow Wilson's idea of a group of nations, who would discuss rather than fight.
- the indo-european "race" hitler thought was supreme to all others.
5 True/False questions
neutral → the russian monarchist ruler
central powers → taking no sides
monkey trial → the 1925 trial in dayton, tennessee which tested the state law that evolutionism was banned in schools
speakeasy → a global disease
pandemic → a global disease