5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a one who illegally transports alcohol
- b the term given to communists, especially russians
- c Britain, France, Russia, US (Japan and Italy played a small part)
- d ceasefire
- e the indo-european "race" hitler thought was supreme to all others.
5 Multiple choice questions
- president of the US during the WWI.
- women in the 20s who wore short skirts, bobbed their hair and rebelled against the older generation
- a virus that became a pandemic in 1918
- one who smuggles alcohol illegally
- German Empire, Austro-Hungarian Empire, Ottoman Empire.
5 True/False questions
suffragette → a woman in the 1920s who marched for women's right to vote
alien → in the us, anyone who is not a us citizen
speakeasy → the term given to communists, especially russians
leisure time → free time
rocket → a missile, new to 1920s