5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Woodrow Wilson
- harlem renaissance
- a one who believes in no government
- b a global disease
- c the flourishing of arts and artists in harlem, new york. (especially african-american artists)
- d president of the US during the WWI.
- e a woman in the 1920s who marched for women's right to vote
5 Multiple choice questions
- one who smuggles alcohol illegally
- the 1925 trial in dayton, tennessee which tested the state law that evolutionism was banned in schools
- Woodrow Wilson's idea of a group of nations, who would discuss rather than fight.
- the years after WW1, including the roaring twenties and ending before the great depression
- a place that sold alcohol illegally during the time of prohibition
5 True/False questions
armistice → Conduct or language inciting rebellion against the authority of a state.
suffrage → the right to vote
flapper → women in the 20s who wore short skirts, bobbed their hair and rebelled against the older generation
aryan → the indo-european "race" hitler thought was supreme to all others.
neutral → the russian monarchist ruler