5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a a virus that became a pandemic in 1918
- b the right to vote
- c a missile, new to 1920s
- d taking no sides
- e darwin's theory that people evolved from monkeys
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the term given to communists, especially russians
- to determine your own government by voting
- president of the US during the WWI.
- Conduct or language inciting rebellion against the authority of a state.
- the indo-european "race" hitler thought was supreme to all others.
5 True/False Questions
suffragette → the right to vote
leisure time → free time
allies → Britain, France, Russia, US (Japan and Italy played a small part)
rumrunner → the system of government that forces equality and restricts freedom; scared many americans
black migration → when black people from the south went up north away from the farms and plantations they were stuck working on for really low wages so they could get more money and better jobs