5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- central powers
- League of Nations
- a German Empire, Austro-Hungarian Empire, Ottoman Empire.
- b darwin's theory that people evolved from monkeys
- c a woman in the 1920s who marched for women's right to vote
- d Woodrow Wilson's idea of a group of nations, who would discuss rather than fight.
- e one who believes in no government
5 Multiple choice questions
- taking no sides
- the years after WW1, including the roaring twenties and ending before the great depression
- the 1925 trial in dayton, tennessee which tested the state law that evolutionism was banned in schools
- Conduct or language inciting rebellion against the authority of a state.
5 True/False questions
aryan → the indo-european "race" hitler thought was supreme to all others.
Woodrow Wilson → the law from 1920-1933 that made it illegal to sell, manufacture, and transport alcohol
reds → the russian monarchist ruler
speakeasy → the term given to communists, especially russians
alien → Britain, France, Russia, US (Japan and Italy played a small part)