5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- harlem renaissance
- Woodrow Wilson
- a the indo-european "race" hitler thought was supreme to all others.
- b a missile, new to 1920s
- c the flourishing of arts and artists in harlem, new york. (especially african-american artists)
- d one who smuggles alcohol illegally
- e president of the US during the WWI.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a woman in the 1920s who marched for women's right to vote
- the usual. after WW1, people wanted to return things to way they were before the war.
- free time
- when black people from the south went up north away from the farms and plantations they were stuck working on for really low wages so they could get more money and better jobs
5 True/False Questions
alien → Britain, France, Russia, US (Japan and Italy played a small part)
prohibition → Conduct or language inciting rebellion against the authority of a state.
bootlegger → women in the 20s who wore short skirts, bobbed their hair and rebelled against the older generation
evolution → darwin's theory that people evolved from monkeys
pandemic → a global disease