5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- black migration
- Woodrow Wilson
- a when black people from the south went up north away from the farms and plantations they were stuck working on for really low wages so they could get more money and better jobs
- b president of the US during the WWI.
- c the indo-european "race" hitler thought was supreme to all others.
- d the system of government that forces equality and restricts freedom; scared many americans
- e one who smuggles alcohol illegally
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- in the us, anyone who is not a us citizen
- darwin's theory that people evolved from monkeys
- the russian monarchist ruler
- the flourishing of arts and artists in harlem, new york. (especially african-american artists)
- women in the 20s who wore short skirts, bobbed their hair and rebelled against the older generation
5 True/False Questions
bootlegger → one who illegally transports alcohol
rocket → a missile, new to 1920s
prohibition → Conduct or language inciting rebellion against the authority of a state.
speakeasy → a missile, new to 1920s
monkey trial → taking no sides