5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- League of Nations
- a Woodrow Wilson's idea of a group of nations, who would discuss rather than fight.
- b one who believes in no government
- c Britain, France, Russia, US (Japan and Italy played a small part)
- d Conduct or language inciting rebellion against the authority of a state.
- e the right to vote
5 Multiple choice questions
- the russian monarchist ruler
- women in the 20s who wore short skirts, bobbed their hair and rebelled against the older generation
- when black people from the south went up north away from the farms and plantations they were stuck working on for really low wages so they could get more money and better jobs
- the usual. after WW1, people wanted to return things to way they were before the war.
- darwin's theory that people evolved from monkeys
5 True/False questions
rocket → Britain, France, Russia, US (Japan and Italy played a small part)
alien → Britain, France, Russia, US (Japan and Italy played a small part)
leisure time → ceasefire
neutral → the russian monarchist ruler
pandemic → a global disease