5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- central powers
- Woodrow Wilson
- a a place that sold alcohol illegally during the time of prohibition
- b president of the US during the WWI.
- c ceasefire
- d German Empire, Austro-Hungarian Empire, Ottoman Empire.
- e taking no sides
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the indo-european "race" hitler thought was supreme to all others.
- in the us, anyone who is not a us citizen
- when black people from the south went up north away from the farms and plantations they were stuck working on for really low wages so they could get more money and better jobs
- the usual. after WW1, people wanted to return things to way they were before the war.
- the years after WW1, including the roaring twenties and ending before the great depression
5 True/False Questions
rumrunner → one who smuggles alcohol illegally
prohibition → Conduct or language inciting rebellion against the authority of a state.
pandemic → a global disease
suffragette → a woman in the 1920s who marched for women's right to vote
epidemic → a global disease