5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- leisure time
- a taking no sides
- b the law from 1920-1933 that made it illegal to sell, manufacture, and transport alcohol
- c to determine your own government by voting
- d free time
- e one who believes in no government
5 Multiple choice questions
- darwin's theory that people evolved from monkeys
- a missile, new to 1920s
- a virus that became a pandemic in 1918
- a woman in the 1920s who marched for women's right to vote
- German Empire, Austro-Hungarian Empire, Ottoman Empire.
5 True/False questions
armistice → Conduct or language inciting rebellion against the authority of a state.
League of Nations → Woodrow Wilson's idea of a group of nations, who would discuss rather than fight.
alien → Britain, France, Russia, US (Japan and Italy played a small part)
black migration → when black people from the south went up north away from the farms and plantations they were stuck working on for really low wages so they could get more money and better jobs
allies → Britain, France, Russia, US (Japan and Italy played a small part)