← 12 angry men vocab Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- what is juror 8 like?
- a (verb) in court, to examine/question a witness called by the opposing side
- b (verb) annoy, to make hostile or unfriendly
- c (adj) serious, important
- d (to make worse, to aggravate
- e A quiet, thoughtful, and a gentleman. A man that sees all 8 signs and constantly seeks the truth. A man of strength tempered with compassion.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (verb) to hold off or put off
- (adj) slow-minded
- a naive very frightened young man who takes his obligations in this case very seriously, who finds his obligations very seriously
- (verb) to hold oneself back voluntarily
- An angry, bitter man. A man who antagonizes almost at sight. The bigot that who places no values on human life.
5 True/False Questions
berate → (adj) serious, important
coroner → (noun) a person whose chief function is to investigate why/how a person was killed
astonish → (verb) surprise, amaze
fester → (verb) to hold off or put off
premeditated → (verb) to consider or plan beforehand