5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Hideki Tojo
- Battle of Britain
- Munich Conference
- George Patton
- George Marshall
- a Prime minister of Japan during World War II
- b famous american general who fought in north africa and europe during WWII
- c This is where Neville Chamberlain appeased Hitler and gave him Czechoslovakia
- d Army Chief of Staff during WWII; Sec. of State under Truman; Only professional soldier to receive the Nobel Peace Prize
- e an aerial battle fought in World War II in 1940 between the German Luftwaffe (air force), and the British Royal Air Force
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- replaced Neville chamberlain as prime minister.
- Hitler invaded Poland on Sept 1, 1939
- codename for Nazi Germany's invasion of the Soviet Union during World War II.
- United States general who served as chief of staff and commanded Allied forces in the South Pacific during World War II. "I shall Return"
- United States military base on Hawaii that was bombed by Japan, bringing the United States into World War II.
5 True/False Questions
George K. Zhukov → Army Chief of Staff during WWII; Sec. of State under Truman; Only professional soldier to receive the Nobel Peace Prize
Erwin Rommel → United States general who supervised the invasion of Normandy and the defeat of Nazi Germany
Nazi Party → Political party formed in the 1920's in italy, believed in military controlled government
Radar → This battle was considered the turning point and first offensive move for the allies in Europe
Facist Party → Political party formed in the 1920's in italy, believed in military controlled government