5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Nazi Party
- Munich Conference
- Operation Barbarossa
- Bernard Law Montgomery
- Hideki Tojo
- a This is where Neville Chamberlain appeased Hitler and gave him Czechoslovakia
- b Prime minister of Japan during World War II
- c British general who won at El Alamein.
- d codename for Nazi Germany's invasion of the Soviet Union during World War II.
- e the political party founded in Germany in 1919 and brought to power by Hitler in 1933
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- This was USA's way of assisting Great Britain at the beginning of WWII by allowing GB to borrow items then needed for War.
- Japanese admiral who planned the attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941 (1884-1943)
- Unsuccessful German attack during World War II from 1942 to 1943, that was the furthest extent of German advance into the Soviet Union.
- United States general who served as chief of staff and commanded Allied forces in the South Pacific during World War II. "I shall Return"
- British statesman who as Prime Minister pursued a policy of appeasement toward fascist Germany (1869-1940)
5 True/False Questions
Chester Nimitz → a military draft
Radar → the President of the United States during the Depression and WWII.
Pearl Harbor → famous american general who fought in north africa and europe during WWII
Benito Mussolini → Communist dictator of the Soviet Union
cash and carry → the political party founded in Germany in 1919 and brought to power by Hitler in 1933