5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Chester Nimitz
- George Patton
- Joseph Stalin
- Winston Chruchill
- George K. Zhukov
- a famous american general who fought in north africa and europe during WWII
- b replaced Neville chamberlain as prime minister.
- c Most Successful Soviet Gerneral in WWII
- d Communist dictator of the Soviet Union
- e United States admiral of the Pacific fleet during World War II who used aircraft carriers to destroy the Japanese navy. He also signed for the US when the Japanese surrendered aboard the USS Missouri
5 Multiple choice questions
- dictator of Italy
- British general who won at El Alamein.
- Hitler invaded Poland on Sept 1, 1939
- Political party formed in the 1920's in italy, believed in military controlled government
- This is where Neville Chamberlain appeased Hitler and gave him Czechoslovakia
5 True/False questions
Eisenhower → United States general who supervised the invasion of Normandy and the defeat of Nazi Germany
Conscription → a military draft
Radar → Technology RAF used to defeat German Luftwaffe
Battle of Stalingrad → Final Battle of WWII european chapter. hitler commited suicide before the end of the battle.
cash and carry → Political party formed in the 1920's in italy, believed in military controlled government