5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What event started World War II?
- Omar Bradley
- Pearl Harbor
- Winston Chruchill
- a replaced Neville chamberlain as prime minister.
- b name of the territory in which Hitler sent troops into in defiance of the Versailles treaty in 1935.
- c United States military base on Hawaii that was bombed by Japan, bringing the United States into World War II.
- d Hitler invaded Poland on Sept 1, 1939
- e the commander of the american forces landing on Omaha and Utah
5 Multiple choice questions
- codename for Nazi Germany's invasion of the Soviet Union during World War II.
- Final Battle of WWII european chapter. hitler commited suicide before the end of the battle.
- Japanese admiral who planned the attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941 (1884-1943)
- This battle signaled the final phase of the war in Europe.
- an aerial battle fought in World War II in 1940 between the German Luftwaffe (air force), and the British Royal Air Force
5 True/False questions
Neville Chamberlain → Final Battle of WWII european chapter. hitler commited suicide before the end of the battle.
Eisenhower → United States general who supervised the invasion of Normandy and the defeat of Nazi Germany
FDR → the President of the United States during the Depression and WWII.
Lend-Lease Act → To give in to demands in order to avoid conflict
cash and carry → Political party formed in the 1920's in italy, believed in military controlled government