5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Bernard Law Montgomery
- Lend-Lease Act
- a Technology RAF used to defeat German Luftwaffe
- b To give in to demands in order to avoid conflict
- c British general who won at El Alamein.
- d This was USA's way of assisting Great Britain at the beginning of WWII by allowing GB to borrow items then needed for War.
- e name of the territory in which Hitler sent troops into in defiance of the Versailles treaty in 1935.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Most Successful Soviet Gerneral in WWII
- This is where Neville Chamberlain appeased Hitler and gave him Czechoslovakia
- This battle was considered the turning point and first offensive move for the allies in Europe
- This battle signaled the final phase of the war in Europe.
- United States admiral of the Pacific fleet during World War II who used aircraft carriers to destroy the Japanese navy. He also signed for the US when the Japanese surrendered aboard the USS Missouri
5 True/False Questions
Isoroku Yamamoto → famous american general who fought in north africa and europe during WWII
What event started World War II? → Hitler invaded Poland on Sept 1, 1939
Charles De Gaulle → This battle signaled the final phase of the war in Europe.
Re-Armament → This is the first step Hitler took towards gaining power. This was in direct violation of the Treaty of Versailles
Nazi Party → Political party formed in the 1920's in italy, believed in military controlled government