5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Battle of Bulge
- Chester Nimitz
- George K. Zhukov
- a This battle signaled the final phase of the war in Europe.
- b name of the territory in which Hitler sent troops into in defiance of the Versailles treaty in 1935.
- c Most Successful Soviet Gerneral in WWII
- d This is the first step Hitler took towards gaining power. This was in direct violation of the Treaty of Versailles
- e United States admiral of the Pacific fleet during World War II who used aircraft carriers to destroy the Japanese navy. He also signed for the US when the Japanese surrendered aboard the USS Missouri
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- an aerial battle fought in World War II in 1940 between the German Luftwaffe (air force), and the British Royal Air Force
- Unsuccessful German attack during World War II from 1942 to 1943, that was the furthest extent of German advance into the Soviet Union.
- Hitler invaded Poland on Sept 1, 1939
- Technology RAF used to defeat German Luftwaffe
- French general and statesman who became very popular during World War II as the leader of the Free French forces in exile (1890-1970)
5 True/False Questions
Adolf Hitler → United States general who supervised the invasion of Normandy and the defeat of Nazi Germany
Eisenhower → The Desert Fox. Commander of the Axis forces in North Africa.
Munich Conference → United States general who supervised the invasion of Normandy and the defeat of Nazi Germany
Nazi Party → Political party formed in the 1920's in italy, believed in military controlled government
Omar Bradley → United States military base on Hawaii that was bombed by Japan, bringing the United States into World War II.