5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How is friction problematic?
- spring scale
- inclined plane
- a Too much friction makes heavy objects hard to move. Friction can cause things to wear away. For example, the soles of your shoes can wear away if you run/walk alot.
- b a tool used to measure force or weight
- c a simple machine, a bar resting on a point
- d a slanted surface which is sometimes called a ramp
- e a force caused when one object rubs against another
5 Multiple choice questions
- A push or pull
- They are easier to hold.
- the object being lifted or moved by a simple machine(what you need to lift)
- load, lever, force, fulcrum
- force and motion
5 True/False questions
movable pulley → is a pulley that moves with the load
wedge → is force and motion, work only gets done when a force is used to move an object
machine → a simple machine, a winding inclined plane
fixed pulley → a simple machine that is a wheel with a rope moving around it
wheel and axle → A simple machine that is a wheel that turns on a rod(axle)