7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- A form of production which combines raw materials and processed goods into finished products
- Building a specific and unique product to meet the needs of one customer.
- Managing the acquisition, movement, and storage of supplies, materials, and finished products in a business.
- An assembly process that makes a large number of identical products using a continuous, efficient
- A form of materials processing which uses short production runs to produce a precise amount of a variation of a product.
- Usually involves several businesses using products or raw material to create other products to be used by customers
6 True/False Questions
Materials Processing → Changing the form of raw materials so the can be consumed or used to make other products.
Product Planning → a two step process involving New Product Research and Product Design
Extraction and Cultivation → a tool for business operations which identifies how
work will be done, who will do it, and what resources will be needed.
Safety and Security → Protection of people and property.
Manufacturing Procedures → Usually involves several businesses using products or raw material to create other products to be used by customers
Standard → A specific measurement against which an activity or result is judged