← History Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Karl Maxx
- Factory System
- What was the first industry to industrialize?
- a replaced cottage, made manufacturing faster, cheaper, and easier.
- b Communist Manifesto
- c Economy based on market system, private ownership and on the investment of money in business ventures in order to make a profit
- d Textiles
- e members from the same craft or skill or job. get better/safer work conditions/benefits/hours. used collective bargaining.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- process for taking impurites out of iron and creating steel
- cotton gin
- Enclosure movements, Englands necessity to growing more food, which made British find more food, Continental System.
- Jobs done at home. Weaving and spinning
- Time when English landowners bought land, closed it off to peasant farmers.
5 True/False Questions
Edward Jenner → Communist Manifesto
Louis Pasteur → practical steam engine
Charles Darwin → Communist Manifesto
Agricultural Revolution → shift, beginning in England during the 18th century, from making goods by hand to making them by machine.
Crop Rotation → Economy based on market system, private ownership and on the investment of money in business ventures in order to make a profit