5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Green algae is...
- Fungi does photosynthesis?
- Examples of fungi
- Fungi are prokaryotic or eukaryotic?
- What's an example of an organelle found in spirogyra and euglena?
- a protist
- b mushroom, yeast, mold (not slime mold)
- c chloroplasts
- d eukaryotic
- e NO... they don't have chloroplasts and they're not autotrophs
5 Multiple Choice Questions
5 True/False Questions
Which protists are autotrophs? → euglena, green algae, spirogyra
How do fungi reproduce? → They eat dead things that decompose
What organisms have chloroplasts? → spirogyra, euglena
Ameba is... → fungi
Examples of protists? → ameba, paramecium, euglena, SLIME molds, green algae, spirogyra