Taxonomy- Protists and Fungi
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Paramecium is...
- Mushroom is...
- How do fungi get their nutrients?
- Protists have cell walls made of...
- How do fungi reproduce?
- a cellulose
- b They eat dead things that decompose
- c protist
- d through spores
- e fungi
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- mostly multicellular, some unicellular
- ameba, paramecium, slime molds
- NO.... they are heterotrophs who do NOT do photosynthesis
5 True/False Questions
Protists are unicellular or multicellular? → mostly multicellular, some unicellular
Fungi does photosynthesis? → NO... they don't have chloroplasts and they're not autotrophs
Euglena is... → protists
Which protists are autotrophs? → ameba, paramecium, slime molds
What organisms have chloroplasts? → NO.... they are heterotrophs who do NOT do photosynthesis