5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to climb with difficulty; clumsily.
- b to influence a person by flattering words.
- c sincere or serious in intention.
- d to hold back, repress, refrain from showing.
- e to defeat or conquer, as in a battle.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to work together secretly usually to do something wrong or evil.
- a deadened sound as if coming from under a blanket or other wrap.
- to look with the eyes partly closed.
- happening not very often, only once in a while.
- the upper green layer of the rain forest.
5 True/False questions
Sodden → in a slow, lazy, or casual manner.
Repented → to ask for forgiveness of sin.
Discern → to observe or take notice.
Garbled → a deadened sound as if coming from under a blanket or other wrap.
Intently → in a close and careful way.