5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a happening not very often, only once in a while.
- b mixed up; jumbled; distorted.
- c to work together secretly usually to do something wrong or evil.
- d the act of walking with exaggerated jerky motions.
- e the fearful expectation of something.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to be very proper or neat.
- a deadened sound as if coming from under a blanket or other wrap.
- to hold back, repress, refrain from showing.
- to climb with difficulty; clumsily.
- to observe or take notice.
5 True/False questions
Canopy → sincere or serious in intention.
Wheedling → soaked with liquid, wet all the way through.
Repented → in a close and careful way.
Intently → to ask for forgiveness of sin.
Sodden → in a slow, lazy, or casual manner.