5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a a strange or remarkable sight.
- b to look with the eyes partly closed.
- c in a close and careful way.
- d the act of walking with exaggerated jerky motions.
- e to ask for forgiveness of sin.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to work together secretly usually to do something wrong or evil.
- soaked with liquid, wet all the way through.
- to be required to do something.
- mixed up; jumbled; distorted.
- satisfied; content to a fault.
5 True/False Questions
Prissy → in a slow, lazy, or casual manner.
Canopy → to be very proper or neat.
Suppress → to be very proper or neat.
Vanquished → to defeat or conquer, as in a battle.
Dread → mixed up; jumbled; distorted.