5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the fearful expectation of something.
- b a strange or remarkable sight.
- c to defeat or conquer, as in a battle.
- d to be very proper or neat.
- e the act of walking with exaggerated jerky motions.
5 Multiple choice questions
- mixed up; jumbled; distorted.
- happening not very often, only once in a while.
- a deadened sound as if coming from under a blanket or other wrap.
- to be required to do something.
- to look with the eyes partly closed.
5 True/False questions
Earnest → the upper green layer of the rain forest.
Intently → in a close and careful way.
Clambered → to climb with difficulty; clumsily.
Canopy → in a slow, lazy, or casual manner.
Discern → to observe or take notice.