5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a sincere or serious in intention.
- b to work together secretly usually to do something wrong or evil.
- c soaked with liquid, wet all the way through.
- d to look with the eyes partly closed.
- e to ask for forgiveness of sin.
5 Multiple choice questions
- happening not very often, only once in a while.
- satisfied; content to a fault.
- in a close and careful way.
- to hold back, repress, refrain from showing.
- mixed up; jumbled; distorted.
5 True/False questions
Canopy → in a slow, lazy, or casual manner.
Idly → in a slow, lazy, or casual manner.
Clambered → to climb with difficulty; clumsily.
Obligated → to ask for forgiveness of sin.
Flounce → to look with the eyes partly closed.