5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to hold back, repress, refrain from showing.
- b happening not very often, only once in a while.
- c to ask for forgiveness of sin.
- d the fearful expectation of something.
- e to work together secretly usually to do something wrong or evil.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to climb with difficulty; clumsily.
- the act of walking with exaggerated jerky motions.
- a deadened sound as if coming from under a blanket or other wrap.
- to defeat or conquer, as in a battle.
- to influence a person by flattering words.
5 True/False questions
Squinched → to defeat or conquer, as in a battle.
Spectacle → in a close and careful way.
Garbled → a deadened sound as if coming from under a blanket or other wrap.
Intently → in a close and careful way.
Canopy → in a slow, lazy, or casual manner.