5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a to be required to do something.
- b to observe or take notice.
- c the fearful expectation of something.
- d sincere or serious in intention.
- e happening not very often, only once in a while.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- soaked with liquid, wet all the way through.
- to defeat or conquer, as in a battle.
- satisfied; content to a fault.
- to influence a person by flattering words.
- mixed up; jumbled; distorted.
5 True/False Questions
Prissy → to be very proper or neat.
Idly → to be very proper or neat.
Repented → to ask for forgiveness of sin.
Clambered → mixed up; jumbled; distorted.
Suppress → to hold back, repress, refrain from showing.