5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a happening not very often, only once in a while.
- b a strange or remarkable sight.
- c to climb with difficulty; clumsily.
- d to work together secretly usually to do something wrong or evil.
- e to be very proper or neat.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- in a slow, lazy, or casual manner.
- to observe or take notice.
- to ask for forgiveness of sin.
- to look with the eyes partly closed.
- to be required to do something.
5 True/False Questions
Complacent → to work together secretly usually to do something wrong or evil.
Garbled → a deadened sound as if coming from under a blanket or other wrap.
Canopy → in a slow, lazy, or casual manner.
Sodden → to observe or take notice.
Wheedling → the fearful expectation of something.