5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a to influence a person by flattering words.
- b happening not very often, only once in a while.
- c in a close and careful way.
- d to look with the eyes partly closed.
- e to be required to do something.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to observe or take notice.
- soaked with liquid, wet all the way through.
- sincere or serious in intention.
- to hold back, repress, refrain from showing.
- to work together secretly usually to do something wrong or evil.
5 True/False Questions
Flounce → the act of walking with exaggerated jerky motions.
Vanquished → to defeat or conquer, as in a battle.
Prissy → to be very proper or neat.
Garbled → a deadened sound as if coming from under a blanket or other wrap.
Repented → in a close and careful way.