5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a in a slow, lazy, or casual manner.
- b a deadened sound as if coming from under a blanket or other wrap.
- c to be required to do something.
- d soaked with liquid, wet all the way through.
- e to be very proper or neat.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- sincere or serious in intention.
- to hold back, repress, refrain from showing.
- the fearful expectation of something.
- happening not very often, only once in a while.
- mixed up; jumbled; distorted.
5 True/False Questions
Spectacle → in a close and careful way.
Canopy → sincere or serious in intention.
Clambered → to climb with difficulty; clumsily.
Wheedling → to work together secretly usually to do something wrong or evil.
Intently → in a close and careful way.