air, melody, or tune; especially, an elaborate, accompanied melody for a single voice in an opera
1. piece of music requiring skill and spirit in the performer
2. display of dating or brilliancy
story or play set to music to be sung by a chorus, but not acted
long musical composition for one or more principal instruments with orchestral accompaniment
1. piece of music for two voices or instruments
2. two singers or players performing together; duo
close or termination, as the last section of a musical composition
1. short musical or dramatic entertainment between the acts of a play
2. short musical composition between the main divisions of an extended musical work
3. short, independent musical composition
text or words of an opera or other long musical composition
play mostly sung, with costumes, scenery, action, and music
musical composition, usually on a religion theme, for solo voices, chorus, and orchestra
light or playful part of a sonata or symphony
1. piece or music for one voice or instrument
2. anything done without a partner
piece of music (for one or two instruments) having three or four movements in contrasted rhythms but related tonality
1. piece of music for three voices or instruments
2. three singers or players performing together
1. all (a directions for all the instruments and/or voices to perform together)
2. section of a musical composition performed by all the performers
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions above and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.