6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a river mainly in Venezuela and part of South America's northernmost river system
- a large peninsula in Central America that separates the Caribbean Sea from the Gulf of Mexico (also home to the Mayan Civilization).
- the largest island in the West Indies
- a group of islands in the Pacific off South America, West of Ecuador. These islands are owned by Ecuador and contain rich plant and animal life.
- also known as the island, Hispaniola
5 True/False Questions
Caribbean Sea → A sea bounded on the north and east by the West Indies, and by Central and South America on the west and south
Atacama Desert → the longest river in South America, flowing from the Andes Mountains to the Atlantic Ocean
Amazon River → a river mainly in Venezuela and part of South America's northernmost river system
Andes Mountains → the world's longest mountain chain, stretching along the west coast of South America
Strait of Magellan → an arm of the Atlantic south of the United States and east of Mexico