5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the ______ is a cul-de-sac that forms the first portion of the large intestine
- ______ _______ of gastric secretion occurs even before food enters the stomach, especially when it is being eaten; parasympathetic; minutes
- enteroendocrine cells secrete ______
- What are the functions of the tongue?
- __________ is the production of fats
- a cephalic phase
- b lipogenesis
- c hormones
- d Gripping and repositioning food during chewing, mixing food with saliva and forming the bolus. Initiation of swallowing and speech.
- e cecum
5 Multiple choice questions
- Controlled by medulla and lower pons - all routes except into the digestive tract are sealed off. Involuntary.
- Portion of the tooth embedded in the jawbone.
- Paracrines serotinin and histamine, Hormones somatostatin and gastrin.
5 True/False questions
1 to ___ liters of saliva are produced each day; it helps with digestive process → 1.5
What are the Primary Teeth? → Pocketlike sacs caused by the tone of the teniae coli.
What is the Cementum? → Calcified connective tissue that covers ther oot and attaches it to the periodontal ligament.
the mucosa layer is made of _____ _______ epithelium; it is a ________ / _______ layer → simple columnar, secretive, absorptive
_________ (previously known as enterokinase) converts trypsinogen to trypsin → enteropeptidase