5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What do bile salts and secretin in the blood stimulate the liver to do?
- enteroendocrine cells secrete ______
- the ______ is the last part of the small intestine
- release of bile controlled by ____
- What do Peyer's patches in the submucosa protect?
- a Produce bile.
- b hormones
- c Distal part against bacteria.
- d ileum
- e CCK
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Catabolic breakdown of food.
- K, fat
- Separates the right and left lobes anteriorly, suspends the liver from the diaphragm and anterior abdominal wall.
- Celiac trunk, veins of the hepatic protal system.
5 True/False Questions
______ _____ is when the pockets that develop outside of the colon inflame → haustrum
the order of contents: food, _____, _____, _____, and _____ → vascularized, lacteals
What is the largest gland in the body? → Liver.
What is the function of the Gallbaldder? → Stores and concetrates bile by abosrbing its water and ions. Releases bile via the cystic duct, which flows into the bile duct.
______ is the chief enzyme of gastric juice, which converts proteins → proteolytic