5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- _______ phase; neural and hormonal response
- _________ enzymes break down proteins
- What do Secretroy cells of Intestinal Crypts produce?
- _____ ________ _____ (BMR) indicates how well we can break things down
- What are Permanent Teeth?
- a proteolytic
- b Enlarge and develop causing the root of deciduous teeth to be resorbed and fall out between the ages of 6 to 12 years.
- c Intestinal Juice.
- d basal metabolic rate
- e intestinal
5 Multiple choice questions
- Stop feces from being passed with gas.
- Secretion of Mucus, absorption of end products of digestion, protection against infectious disease.
- cephalic phase
5 True/False questions
What are Canines? → Chisel-shaped teeth for cutting or nipping.
___________ is the malposition of teeth → parietal
What is the 2nd largest cause of cancer death in males? → Colon Cancer.
______ ______ is _______ or chewing → mechanical processing, mastication
What is a Root Canal? → Movement of nutrients from the GI tract to the blood of lymph.