5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What converts food into Chyme?
- catabolic reactions are _________ processes
- enteroendocrine cells secrete ______
- trypsin converts ________ to elastase, which continues protein digestion
- What are Brunner's Glands?
- a hormones
- b Duodenal glands in the duodenum that secrete alkaline mucus.
- c Chemical breakdown of proteins.
- d desctructive
- e proelastase
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Pepsin in the stomach.
- mechanical processing, mastication
- Scattered throughout the oral mucosa, keep the mouth moist. (Buccal glands).
5 True/False Questions
What is Periodontitis? → Elimination of indigestible solid wastes.
What are Dental Caries? → The gallbladder to contract, the hepatopancreatic sphincter to relax. As a result the bile enters the duodenum.
anabolic reactions are ________ processes → tearing
What are the enzymes acting in the small intestines with Proteins? → Pepsin in the stomach.
What do Enteroendocrine cells secrete? → HCl and intrinsic factor.