5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- canines are primarily for _______
- pancreatic ______ breaks down lipids
- What are the three sublayers of Mucosa?
- What is the Pharyngeal-esophageal phase?
- What are the enzymes used in digestion of Nuclei Acids?
- a Controlled by medulla and lower pons - all routes except into the digestive tract are sealed off. Involuntary.
- b lipase
- c A lining epithelium, lamina propria, and muscularis mucosae.
- d Pancreatic ribonucleases, and deoxyribonuclease in the small intestines.
- e tearing
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A, D, E, and K are carried by micelles and then diffused into absorptive cells.
- Lingual frenulum.
5 True/False Questions
What is Mechanical Digestion? → Taking food into the digestive tract.
What is Defecation? → Elimination of indigestible solid wastes.
_____cytes produce bile → proteins
What are the enzymes used for Protein digestion? → Kupfer cells - hepatic macrophages found in the liver sinusouds.
What is Periodontitis? → Periodontal Disease. Immune cells attack intruders and body tissues. Destroys periodontal ligament. Activates oesteoclasts dissolving bone.