5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the ______ is the last part of the small intestine
- the mucosa layer is made of _____ _______ epithelium; it is a ________ / _______ layer
- How many permanent teeth are their usually?
- What are Dental Caries?
- ___________ is the malposition of teeth
- a malocclusion
- b simple columnar, secretive, absorptive
- c ileum
- d 32.
- e Cavities. Gradual demineralization of enamel and dentin by bacterial action.
5 Multiple choice questions
- B, C
- An additional obliquid layer that allows the stomach to churn, mix and pummel food physically, breaks down food into smaller fragments.
- Pocketlike sacs caused by the tone of the teniae coli.
- Fat filled pouches of visceral peritoneum.
- Depression where the gingiva borders the tooth.
5 True/False questions
What are the cell types in Gastric Glands? → Parotid, Submandibular, Sublingual.
_________ is the destruction of glycogen → glycogenolysis
molars are primarily for ________ → grinding
________ factor is necessary for the absorption of ingested vitamin B12 → malocclusion
What do IELs release? → Cytokines. (Kill infected cells).