5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is the Blood supply of the stomach?
- How are Glycerol and Short Chain fatty acids transported?
- catabolic reactions are _________ processes
- ______ _______ _____ (GIP) stimulates lipid synthesis in adipose tissue and increases _______ usage by skeletal muscles
- What are the cell types in Gastric Glands?
- a desctructive
- b gastic inhibitory peptide, glucose
- c The hepatic portal vein.
- d Mucous neck cell (secrete thin, acidic mucus), parietal cells, chief cells, enterioendocrine cells.
- e Celiac trunk, veins of the hepatic protal system.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Right and left hepatic ducts, which fuse into the common hepatic duct. Fuses into the cystic duct and forms the common bile duct.
- A lining epithelium, lamina propria, and muscularis mucosae.
- Pepsin in the stomach.
- Connective tissue, blood vessels, and nerves.
5 True/False Questions
What is the Muscularis Mucosae of the Mucosa? → Crown and root.
__________ ______ is a bacteria that causes ulcers → bismuth subsalicylate
kwashiorkor is also known as ______ _____ → water belly
What is the Pulp Cavity? → Cavity surrounded by the dentin that contains the pulp.
vincent's infection is also known as ______ mouth → trench