5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ______ _____ is when the pockets that develop outside of the colon inflame
- What are the risk factors for Periodontitis?
- _______ is the failure to relax
- ______ is the breakdown of food
- _________ is the production of glycogen in liver
- a achalasia
- b digestion
- c diverticulitis
- d glycogenesis
- e Smoking, diabetic mellitus, tongue or lip piercings.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Teniae coli, haustra, and epiploc appendages.
- Depression where the gingiva borders the tooth.
- Pernicious Anemia.
5 True/False questions
What are the enzymes used in digestion of Nuclei Acids? → Pancreatic ribonucleases, and deoxyribonuclease in the small intestines.
_______ is a sphere of bile salt molecules, essential for the absorption of fatty acids in the small intestine → duodenum
the ________ stores and concentrates bile → hepato
What is Periodontitis? → Poriton of the pulp cavity that extends into the root.
the ______ is a cul-de-sac that forms the first portion of the large intestine → cecum