5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the Neck?
- molars are primarily for ________
- What is Propulsion?
- additional liver functions include hematological regulation, including ______cytosis and ______ presentation, synthesis of ______ _______, and removal of ________, _______, and ______, as well as synthesis and secretion of _______
- What is Pulp?
- a phago, antigen, plasma proteins, hormones, antibodies, toxins, bile
- b Constriction where the crown and root come together.
- c Swallowing and peristalsis.
- d grinding
- e Connective tissue, blood vessels, and nerves.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Binds with intrinsic fact and is absorbed by endocytosis.
- Gripping and repositioning food during chewing, mixing food with saliva and forming the bolus. Initiation of swallowing and speech.
5 True/False questions
What are Dental Caries? → Cavities. Gradual demineralization of enamel and dentin by bacterial action.
What do Gastic Pits contain? → Protective Visceral Peritoneum.
What is the buccal phase of Degultition? → Bolus is forced into the oropharynx, voluntary contraction of the tongue.
_______ break down nucleic acids → nucleases
What are carbohydrates absorbed by? → Diffused into the intestinal cells where they combine with proteins and extrude chylomicrons (water soluble lipoproteins). Enter lacteals and are tranposrted to system circulars via lymph.