5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ______ is taking in food
- What is Absorption?
- What is the Large Intestine subdivided into?
- _______ increases the secretion of bile and buffers by the liver and pancreas
- What is a lack of Vitamin B12?
- a the Cecum, appendix, colon, rectum, and anal canal.
- b Movement of nutrients from the GI tract to the blood of lymph.
- c Pernicious Anemia.
- d ingestion
- e secretin
5 Multiple choice questions
- Separates the right and left lobes anteriorly, suspends the liver from the diaphragm and anterior abdominal wall.
- Pancreatic enzymes - trypsin, chymotrypsin and carboxypeptidase. Brush border enzymes - aminopeptidases, carboxypeptidases, and dipeptidases.
- water belly
5 True/False questions
What is the ANS nerve supply of the stomach? → Holds ingested food, degrades this food both physically and chemically, delivers chyme to the small intestine, enzymatically digests proteins with pepsin, secretes intrinsic facto required for absorption of vitaminc B13.
the large intestine is about _____ feet long → eating
_______ is a glycoprotein found in mucus; it is present in saliva, bile, skin, etc.; forms a slimy solution in water → mucin
_____ _____ are inorganic ions released from disassociation of electrolytes → gluconeogenesis
What do bile salts and secretin in the blood stimulate the liver to do? → Produce bile.