5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- _______ is a sphere of bile salt molecules, essential for the absorption of fatty acids in the small intestine
- What is the Roung Ligament?
- the ______ is a cul-de-sac that forms the first portion of the large intestine
- _______ increases the secretion of bile and buffers by the liver and pancreas
- What do the Extrinsic Glands secrete?
- a cecum
- b secretin
- c micella
- d Salivary Amylase.
- e Remnant of fetal umbilical vein.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- water, B3
- Hepatic, splenic and left gastic: Spleen, liver and stomach. Inferior and superior mesenteric: small and large intestines.
- splenic flexure
- large droplets
5 True/False Questions
enteroendocrine cells secrete ______ → eating
the large intestine is about _____ feet long → Enlarge and develop causing the root of deciduous teeth to be resorbed and fall out between the ages of 6 to 12 years.
What do Gastic Pits contain? → Gastric glands that secrete gastric juice, mucus and gastrin.
How many permanent teeth are their usually? → 32.
______ _____ is the protrusion of the upper part of the stomach into the thorax through a tear or weakness in the diaphragm → leukoplakia