5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- canines are primarily for _______
- What are the cell types in Gastric Glands?
- enteroendocrine cells secrete ______
- What is the function of saliva?
- pylorospasm is ______ ___
- a Mucous neck cell (secrete thin, acidic mucus), parietal cells, chief cells, enterioendocrine cells.
- b throwing up
- c tearing
- d Cleanses the mouth, moistens and dissolves food chemicals, aids in bolus formation, contains enzymes that break down starch.
- e hormones
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Protects digestive orgrans from digestive themselves, ease food along the tract.
- Poriton of the pulp cavity that extends into the root.
5 True/False Questions
What is the Muscularis Mucosae of the Mucosa? → Celiac trunk, veins of the hepatic protal system.
What are the Intrinsic Salivary Glands? → Cleanses the mouth, moistens and dissolves food chemicals, aids in bolus formation, contains enzymes that break down starch.
_______ refers to the wall of a cavity → lipolysis
trypsin converts _________ to carboxypeptidase, which continues protein digestion → proelastase
falciform ligament is attached to the diaphragm and ______ → falciform