5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bloody Revolution
- Socialist Realism
- a Concerned only with what is visible or obvious; lacking a depth of understanding
- b The result of the events of 1905 is known as the
- c Writers wrote a "new reality" of life. Also known as propaganda. They said great things about heros and achievements even though it wasn't true
- d With a great deal of enthusiasm or excitement towards a particular action or cause
- e Their hope was to drive the Bolsheviks out of power because the Bolsheviks represented communism and they represented capitalism
5 Multiple choice questions
- they are members of the middle class. They are mostly thought as being conservative and materialistic
- To limit or forcibly stop; to stop the activities of a particular political group
- In theory, the king owned all or most of the land and gave it to his leading nobles in return for their loyalty and military service.
- They were the most prosperous peasants. They opposed collectivation.
- Going against one's own country by fighting against your own country or aiding the enemy (see Benedict Arnold
5 True/False questions
Fashionable → current and popular in style
U.S.S.R. → They were the most prosperous peasants. They opposed collectivation.
Provisional → To remove permanently or expel someone from a particular place
Purge → To get rid of a nation or government of someone who is viewed as undesirable
Rebellion → An uprising or organized opposition intended to change the existing government. It often demonstrate opposition but may not lead to revolution