5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- binary fission
- in/on/around water
- Filamentus; Spiral chloroplast
- a How do algae reproduce asexually?
- b What causes dysentery?
- c Are brown algae unicellular or multicellular?
- d What type of algae is Spirogyra?
- e Where are green algae found?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What is the feeding stage of a slime mold called?
- Algae that contains phycobilins
- How do paramecium get food?
- Leaf-like structure of algae
- What are characteristics of euglena?
5 True/False Questions
kelp → Stem-like structure of algae
stipe → Plant-like protists
anal pore → What paramecium organelle controls waste?
flagella → How do typanosoma move?
method of movement and how they obtain food and energy → How do ameoba move?