5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- catching it and taking it into a vacuole (fagocytosis)
- eukaryotic, multi/unicellular, auto/heterotr
- anal pore
- a How do ameoba get food?
- b What are characteristics of protozoans?
- c Root-like structure of algae
- d What paramecium organelle controls waste?
- e What is an example of sporozoa?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What is the reproductive stage of slime mold called?
- What paramecium organelle controls food storage?
- How do paramecium get food?
- Biologists believe that green algae gave rise to _____.
- How are algae similar to plants?
5 True/False Questions
Photosynthetic microorganisms in water → How are algae classified?
Filamentus; Spiral chloroplast → What type of algae is Spirogyra?
in/on/around water → Where are green algae found?
macronucleus → What paramecium organelle controls sexual reproduction?
flagella → How does giardia move?