5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- anal pore
- cilia traps food particles and sweeps them into
- a What type of algae is Volvox?
- b How do paramecium get food?
- c Unicellular algae with two-part shells
- d What paramecium organelle controls all metabolic functions?
- e What paramecium organelle controls waste?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What type of algae is Chlamydomonas?
- What paramecium organelle controls how food is sent down to make food vacuole?
- How does giardia move?
- Biologists believe that green algae gave rise to _____.
5 True/False Questions
contractile vacuole → What paramecium organelle controls food storage?
Typanosoma, carried by the Tsetse fly. → What is an example of zoomastigina?
multicellular → What type of algae is Chlamydomonas?
blades → Plant-like protists
They can be unicellular, different types of chlorophyll → Why are algae not classified with plants?