5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- slime mold
- pseudopodia and cytoplasmic streaming
- a What causes Hiker's diarrhea?
- b What are fungus-like protists called?
- c Are brown algae unicellular or multicellular?
- d How do ameoba move?
- e Leaf-like structure of algae
5 Multiple choice questions
- What paramecium organelle controls all metabolic functions?
- What type of algae is Chlamydomonas?
- How are protozoans classified?
- What causes malaria?
- How are algae similar to plants?
5 True/False questions
thallus → Plant-like protists
kelp → What is an example of brown algae, which are mostly marine?
food vacuole → Algae that contains phycobilins
brown algae → Algae that contains fucoxanthin
red algae → Algae that contains phycobilins