5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- anal pore
- conjugation; no
- method of movement and how they obtain food and energy
- brown algae
- a What paramecium organelle controls waste?
- b How are protozoans classified?
- c Algae that contains fucoxanthin
- d How does spirogyra reproduce sexually?
- e What is sexual reproduction called in paramecia? Does it create new paramecia?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Where are green algae found?
- How do typanosoma move?
- How do ameoba get food?
- What is an example of sporozoa?
- Algae that contains phycobilins
5 True/False Questions
dinoflagellates → Unicellular algae with two flagella
kelp → What is an example of brown algae, which are mostly marine?
diatoms → A multicellular algal body is called a ________.
contractile vacuole → What paramecium organelle controls excess water?
Algae → Leaf-like structure of algae