5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cilia traps food particles and sweeps them into
- They can be unicellular, different types of chlorophyll
- green algae
- pseudopodia and cytoplasmic streaming
- a How do ameoba move?
- b What paramecium organelle controls how food is sent down to make food vacuole?
- c How do paramecium get food?
- d Algae that contains chlorophyll
- e Why are algae not classified with plants?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What type of algae is Volvox?
- What is an example of zoomastigina?
- What paramecium organelle controls where food enters?
- A multicellular algal body is called a ________.
- Are brown algae unicellular or multicellular?
5 True/False questions
Ameoba → Plant-like protists
method of movement and how they obtain food and energy → How are protozoans classified?
diatoms → Unicellular algae with two-part shells
Can be (non)/photosynthetic and (non)motile. → Phytoplankton
cilia → How do paramecium move?