5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- They are parasitic.
- oral groove
- They can be unicellular, different types of chlorophyll
- conjugation; no
- a How do plasmodium get food?
- b Leaf-like structure of algae
- c What paramecium organelle controls where food enters?
- d Why are algae not classified with plants?
- e What is sexual reproduction called in paramecia? Does it create new paramecia?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Plant-like protists
- What is an example of zoomastigina?
- Stem-like structure of algae
- What causes malaria?
- A multicellular algal body is called a ________.
5 True/False questions
catching it and taking it into a vacuole (fagocytosis) → What paramecium organelle controls excess water?
fruiting body → What is the reproductive stage of slime mold called?
Ameoba → What is an example of sarcodina?
Filamentus; Spiral chloroplast → What type of algae is Ulva?
binary fission → How do algae reproduce asexually?