5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Can be (non)/photosynthetic and (non)motile.
- cilia traps food particles and sweeps them into
- oral groove
- a What paramecium organelle controls sexual reproduction?
- b How do paramecium get food?
- c What paramecium organelle controls where food enters?
- d How does giardia move?
- e What are characteristics of euglena?
5 Multiple choice questions
- How do typanosoma move?
- Leaf-like structure of algae
- Algae that contains fucoxanthin
- What causes red tide?
- How are algae classified?
5 True/False questions
conjugation → What type of algae is Volvox?
thallus → Leaf-like structure of algae
macronucleus → What paramecium organelle controls sexual reproduction?
fruiting body → What paramecium organelle controls where food enters?
heterotrophic, animal-like, microscopic organisms living in water → How do ameoba move?