5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- catching it and taking it into a vacuole (fagocytosis)
- contractile vacuole
- Filamentus; Spiral chloroplast
- food vacuole
- cilia traps food particles and sweeps them into
- a What type of algae is Spirogyra?
- b What paramecium organelle controls food storage?
- c What paramecium organelle controls excess water?
- d How do paramecium get food?
- e How do ameoba get food?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Algae that contains fucoxanthin
- Plant-like protists
- What is the feeding stage of a slime mold called?
- What paramecium part is a protein covering that gives it shape?
- Unicellular algae with two flagella
5 True/False questions
They can be unicellular, different types of chlorophyll → Why are algae not classified with plants?
holdfast → Root-like structure of algae
They are parasitic. → How do plasmodium get food?
multicellular → What type of algae is Ulva?
kelp → How do paramecium move?