5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- slime mold
- They produce most of the atmosphere's oxygen
- in/on/around water
- a Where are green algae found?
- b What is an example of sarcodina?
- c How are phytoplankton helpful?
- d What are fungus-like protists called?
- e What paramecium organelle controls all metabolic functions?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Stem-like structure of algae
- What are characteristics of protozoans?
- What paramecium organelle controls waste?
- How are protozoans classified?
- Are brown algae unicellular or multicellular?
5 True/False Questions
pellicle → How do paramecium move?
gullet → Unicellular algae with animal and plant-like characteristics are called _____.
Algae → Algae that contains phycobilins
Filamentus; Spiral chloroplast → What paramecium organelle controls waste?
conjugation → What is sexual reproduction called in paramecia? Does it create new paramecia?