5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a adj, stubbornly adhering to an attitude, opinion, or course of action; obdurate.
- b n, loyalty or the obligation of loyalty, as to a nation, sovereign, or cause.
- c n, a bar used with a double harness to connect the collar of each horse to the pole of a wagon or coach.
- d v, to present as a gift or honor
- e v, To regard or treat with haughty contempt; despise.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- n, a unit of distance equal to 3 miles or 4.8 kilometers
- n, a word or words of praise
- n, an embassy, mission
- adj, morally reprehensible.
- adj, worthy of note or notice; remarkable.
5 True/False Questions
treatise → n, a unit of distance equal to 3 miles or 4.8 kilometers
hypocrite → n, a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he does not hold.
conceive → v, to create
abide → adj, morally reprehensible.
signify → adj, acting irreverent, not pious, not showing proper respect