← Bus Law Chap 3-8 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Appeals court
- Judicial Power
- Jury of Non Verdict
- Government in the Sunshine Act
- a Cannot have a quorome. Meetings must be in public.
- b Order
- c Can reverse, modify, amend, or confirm a decison.
- d Judicial review after exhausting all adminstrative remedies.
- e A final binding determination on the merits made by the judge after the contrary to the jury's verdict.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Who determine questions of facts.
- Having a right to most records of federal adminstrative agencies.
- Appoint the head of the Agency, give Executive orders, and have veto powers.
- Final binding determination on the merits made by the judge after the pleadings.
- rules issued by an administrative agency establishing its organization, method of operation, and rules of conduct for practice before it.
5 True/False Questions
Contract clause → Opening, closing, directive verdict, jury instructions.
Voir dire → Order
Judicial Branch → Interpret the law
Conduct of trial → Opening, closing, directive verdict, jury instructions.
Eminent Domain → having a reason to stand infront of the judge.