5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Equal Protection Clause
- Legislative Power
- Summary Judgement
- Judicial Branch
- a Pass new enabling acts, control the budget, veto the Executive choices of Agency head.
- b A final binding determination on the merits made by the judge before trial.
- c Motion to dismiss for failure to state a claim.
- d Interpret the law
- e 14th Amendment
5 Multiple choice questions
- The whole or part of an agency statement of general or particular applicability and future effect designed to implement, interpret, or process law or policy.
- Opening, closing, directive verdict, jury instructions.
- Judicial review after exhausting all adminstrative remedies.
- A final binding determination on the merits made by the judge after the contrary to the jury's verdict.
5 True/False questions
Government in the Sunshine Act → Cannot have a quorome. Meetings must be in public.
Enforcement → Process by which agencies determine whether their rules have been violated.
Rite of Sereciousity → The way to the Supreme Court.
Freedom of Information Act → Having a right to most records of federal adminstrative agencies.
Administrative Power → Appoint the head of the Agency, give Executive orders, and have veto powers.