5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Voir dire
- Jury of Non Verdict
- Judicial Branch
- Administrative Power
- a Interpret the law
- b Appoint the head of the Agency, give Executive orders, and have veto powers.
- c Jury selection
- d The whole or part of an agency statement of general or particular applicability and future effect designed to implement, interpret, or process law or policy.
- e A final binding determination on the merits made by the judge after the contrary to the jury's verdict.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Opening, closing, directive verdict, jury instructions.
- Process by which agencies determine whether their rules have been violated.
- Judgement against a defendant who fails to respond to a complaint.
- Who determines questions of law.
- 14th Amendment
5 True/False Questions
Rite → Order
Freedom of Information Act → Having a right to most records of federal adminstrative agencies.
Standing → Who determines questions of law.
Procedural rules → rules issued by an administrative agency establishing its organization, method of operation, and rules of conduct for practice before it.
Special Courts → Can reverse, modify, amend, or confirm a decison.