5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Legislative Power
- Jury of Non Verdict
- Judicial Branch
- Administrative Power
- a Appoint the head of the Agency, give Executive orders, and have veto powers.
- b Pass new enabling acts, control the budget, veto the Executive choices of Agency head.
- c A final binding determination on the merits made by the judge after the contrary to the jury's verdict.
- d Who determine questions of facts.
- e Interpret the law
5 Multiple choice questions
- Jury selection
- Who determines questions of law.
- Opening, closing, directive verdict, jury instructions.
- Motion to dismiss for failure to state a claim.
5 True/False questions
Special Courts → Have jurisdiction over cases in a particular area of federal law and includes the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, the Tax Court, Bankruptcy Court, and Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
Equal Protection Clause → 14th Amendment
Judicial Power → Judicial review after exhausting all adminstrative remedies.
Appeals court → Can reverse, modify, amend, or confirm a decison.
Rite of Sereciousity → The way to the Supreme Court.