5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Jury of Non Verdict
- Appeals court
- Administrative Power
- Freedom of Information Act
- Equal Protection Clause
- a 14th Amendment
- b A final binding determination on the merits made by the judge after the contrary to the jury's verdict.
- c Appoint the head of the Agency, give Executive orders, and have veto powers.
- d Can reverse, modify, amend, or confirm a decison.
- e Having a right to most records of federal adminstrative agencies.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Government cannot alter any contract.
- Judicial review after exhausting all adminstrative remedies.
- rules issued by an administrative agency establishing its organization, method of operation, and rules of conduct for practice before it.
- The power of a government to take private property for public use upon payment of fair compensation.
- Who determine questions of facts.
5 True/False questions
Government in the Sunshine Act → Cannot have a quorome. Meetings must be in public.
Default judgement → Judgement against a defendant who fails to respond to a complaint.
Judges → Who determines questions of law.
Rite → The whole or part of an agency statement of general or particular applicability and future effect designed to implement, interpret, or process law or policy.
Rule → The whole or part of an agency statement of general or particular applicability and future effect designed to implement, interpret, or process law or policy.