5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Judicial Power
- Jury of Non Verdict
- a A final binding determination on the merits made by the judge after the contrary to the jury's verdict.
- b Motion to dismiss for failure to state a claim.
- c Order
- d Judicial review after exhausting all adminstrative remedies.
- e Who determines questions of law.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Process by which agencies determine whether their rules have been violated.
- The way to the Supreme Court.
- Appoint the head of the Agency, give Executive orders, and have veto powers.
- The whole or part of an agency statement of general or particular applicability and future effect designed to implement, interpret, or process law or policy.
- Final binding determination on the merits made by the judge after the pleadings.
5 True/False questions
Special Courts → Have jurisdiction over cases in a particular area of federal law and includes the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, the Tax Court, Bankruptcy Court, and Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
Government in the Sunshine Act → Final binding determination on the merits made by the judge after the pleadings.
Summary Judgement → Judgement against a defendant who fails to respond to a complaint.
Standing → having a reason to stand infront of the judge.
Conduct of trial → Opening, closing, directive verdict, jury instructions.