5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Judicial Power
- Procedural rules
- Appeals court
- Voir dire
- a Jury selection
- b Judicial review after exhausting all adminstrative remedies.
- c Process by which agencies determine whether their rules have been violated.
- d Can reverse, modify, amend, or confirm a decison.
- e rules issued by an administrative agency establishing its organization, method of operation, and rules of conduct for practice before it.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Cannot have a quorome. Meetings must be in public.
- A final binding determination on the merits made by the judge after the contrary to the jury's verdict.
- Appoint the head of the Agency, give Executive orders, and have veto powers.
- The way to the Supreme Court.
5 True/False questions
Special Courts → Have jurisdiction over cases in a particular area of federal law and includes the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, the Tax Court, Bankruptcy Court, and Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
Judicial Branch → Interpret the law
Rule → Order
Judges → Who determines questions of law.
Eminent Domain → Jury selection