← Bus Law Chap 3-8 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Legislative Power
- Government in the Sunshine Act
- Judgement on the Pleadings
- Judicial Branch
- a Interpret the law
- b Pass new enabling acts, control the budget, veto the Executive choices of Agency head.
- c Order
- d Cannot have a quorome. Meetings must be in public.
- e Final binding determination on the merits made by the judge after the pleadings.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Having a right to most records of federal adminstrative agencies.
- rules issued by an administrative agency establishing its organization, method of operation, and rules of conduct for practice before it.
- A final binding determination on the merits made by the judge after the contrary to the jury's verdict.
- A final binding determination on the merits made by the judge before trial.
- 14th Amendment
5 True/False Questions
Rite of Sereciousity → The way to the Supreme Court.
Conduct of trial → Government cannot alter any contract.
Judges → Who determines questions of law.
Judicial Power → Judicial review after exhausting all adminstrative remedies.
Default judgement → Judgement against a defendant who fails to respond to a complaint.