← Bus Law Chap 3-8 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Contract clause
- Judicial Power
- Special Courts
- Rite of Sereciousity
- Equal Protection Clause
- a Government cannot alter any contract.
- b The way to the Supreme Court.
- c Have jurisdiction over cases in a particular area of federal law and includes the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, the Tax Court, Bankruptcy Court, and Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
- d Judicial review after exhausting all adminstrative remedies.
- e 14th Amendment
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A final binding determination on the merits made by the judge before trial.
- Motion to dismiss for failure to state a claim.
- Having a right to most records of federal adminstrative agencies.
- rules issued by an administrative agency establishing its organization, method of operation, and rules of conduct for practice before it.
- Who determines questions of law.
5 True/False Questions
Jury of Non Verdict → Opening, closing, directive verdict, jury instructions.
Default judgement → A final binding determination on the merits made by the judge before trial.
Rite → Order
Enforcement → Who determine questions of facts.
Jurors → Who determines questions of law.