5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 3 general changes during puberty
- which gender has a less continuous career?
- recently there has been an increase in what type of aggression with girls?
- what is the indication of conflict in a teen-parent relationship mean?
- a boys get more testosterone, girls get more estrogen, menarche
- b nothing, does not indicate a poor relationship.
- c the set of biological processes that change the immature child into a sexually mature person
- d women
- e physical
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- slower to develop than piaget thought, not universal, cant reason like scientists, cannot debate an abstract thought
- engage in more positive interactions than negative, dont be personal when arguing, use a communal mode of love, view negative interactions as situational rather than personal
- early 20's
- rates; sequences
5 True/False Questions
what 3 factors increase happiness and reduce loneliness? → intimacy, commitment, and support
what is the conflict of erikson's stage #5? → identity versus role confusion
the time frame of adolescence and early adulthood is doing what as children are developing sooner? → can reason at an abstract scientific level
in eriksons 6th stage, what must be balanced? → needs for independence and intimacy
by the end of high school, which gender uses the most relational aggression? → both genders equal