5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what is conducted every 5 years?
- what program began in norway, and is now spreading across the united state?
- 10 factors predicting marital satisfaction
- college prepares students for what?
- identity foreclosure
- a the national study of the changing workforce (NSCW)
- b to be lifelong learners
- c olewus program
- d identity acquisition without thought or active search
- e communication of emotion, homogamy, age at marriage, length of courtship, timing of first pregnancy, warm and positive relationship with extended family, financial and employment security, personality characteristics, realistic expectations
5 Multiple choice questions
- reasoning about propositions that may/may not affect reality
- inner fulfillment: satisfy creativity, autonomy, relatedness
- passion, intimacy, and commitment
5 True/False questions
when does physical strength peak? → around 30
identity → white matter volume
3 examples of risky behavior in adolescence that can lead to injury and death? → driving, drug use, suicide
dendrites are part of what? → receive neurochemical input from other neurons
completed suicides are higher for what gender and why? → stressful life events in adolescence, being a male, belief that drinking is part of college social scene