5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what % of students said they intercede when relational aggression is occurring?
- what do bullies show an increased risk for?
- what happens when girls get more estrogen?
- a breasts and uterus to mature, fat to accumulate, regulate menstrual cycle
- b 16%
- c depression/suicide
- d actively searching out possibilities to find an adult life path. mature style to finding an I.D.
- e uneven growth
5 Multiple choice questions
- encourage socially positive behavior, promote shared deviance
- white matter volume
- 2 times
- belief that one is immune to common dangers
- a sense of group/belonging
5 True/False questions
which gender has less job security? → women
due to the way media portrays men and women, what is at an increased risk during adolescence? → decrease
2 factors that tend to increase chances of having sex → threats of suicide, preoccupation with death, changes in eating/sleeping, loss of interest in activities that were once important, changes in personality, feelings of helplessness, giving away possessions.
passive victims tend to rack how amongst their peers? → low/less popular
when does coordination peak? → limited cohabitation, premarital cohabitation, substitute marriage