5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- who are adolescents role models, that define their code/culture?
- what happens to a couples level of happiness after children leave?
- 3 examples of risky behavior in adolescence that can lead to injury and death?
- limited cohabitation
- what is the 3rd leading cause of death amongst american youth?
- a peers
- b based on convenience. sharing of expenses and sex. no long-term commitment
- c driving, drug use, suicide
- d suicide
- e it grows
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adolescents are now aware of changing body
- adrenal gland and HPG axis
5 True/False Questions
what are the levels of commitment and exploration in identity moratorium? → low level of commitment, high level of exploration
biological aging → declines in the functioning of organs and systems
what are the 3 central characteristics of postformal thought? → intimacy versus isolation
second-order thinking → thinking about thoughts
what do ovaries produce? → estrogen