5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what program began in norway, and is now spreading across the united state?
- as you age, it takes longer for your body to do what two things?
- what part of the brain do adolescents engage more?
- by the end of high school, which gender uses the most relational aggression?
- in college we revise what 2 areas?
- a adapt and recover
- b attitudes and values
- c amygdala
- d both genders equal
- e olewus program
5 Multiple choice questions
- women: 20.3; men: 22.8
- goals/values, vocation, politics, religion, sex
- do not drink at all
5 True/False questions
hypothalamic hormone causes the pituitary to do what? → secrete its hormones
what age group often feels self-conscious, embarrassed, awkward, lonely, nervous, and ignored? → adolescents
what is conducted every 5 years? → the national study of the changing workforce (NSCW)
in college, we develop a firmer what? → sense of identity
in college, we often start to foster a concern for what? → individual rights and human welfare