5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what age group is most at risk for depression?
- what can be used to diffuse a bullying situation?
- the increased size in frontal lobe gray matter at puberty that then decreases suggests what about synapses?
- when does the adrenal gland peak?
- 3 general changes during puberty
- a late childhood and adolescence
- b early 20s
- c boys get more testosterone, girls get more estrogen, menarche
- d humor
- e overproduction of synapses then pruning back
5 Multiple choice questions
- measured amount of myelin, saw large increases in myelin during adolescence and beyond.
- constructing an adult life
- sense of identity
- we select a mate that is similar to us
5 True/False questions
passive victims can usually not read what 2 things effectively? → hands, feet, legs
what biological change in girls makes them more likely to experience depression? → late childhood and adolescence
what are the levels of commitment and exploration in identity moratorium? → low level of commitment, high level of exploration
during adolescence, what often happens to formal religious participation? → individual rights and human welfare
myelin → white matter volume