5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- paternal investment theory
- what is the indication of conflict in a teen-parent relationship mean?
- what is not a recommended response to bullying?
- the rate of cohabitation is what?
- a exclusive long-lasting relationship
- b nothing, does not indicate a poor relationship.
- c pubertal timing is sensitive to the investment of the father.
- d ignoring it
- e increasing
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- body image
- standing up for ones self
- history of depression, multiple life stressors, frequent parent/child conflict, breakup of relationship, humiliation if caught in antisocial act
- objective, analytical thought
- deciding who to be in making the transition to adulthood
5 True/False Questions
yang et al. 2010 → study of major depressive disorder
result of quitting smoking? → enormous health benefits
circadian/biological clock shifting forward leads to tendency in what? → staying up later and sleeping in
what is the most emphasized characteristic of men in looking for a partner? → physical attractiveness
what is very rare during the mid-20's? → belief that parents are really not yours; switched at the hospital