5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what often controls male behavior?
- Hall saw rapid fluctuations amongst what in adolescents?
- without intimacy, what 3 things do we face?
- what is the task of eriksons stage #5?
- a isolation, loneliness, and self-absorbtion
- b white matter volume
- c mood
- d cliques
- e identity versus role confusion
5 Multiple choice questions
- staying up later and sleeping in
- slower to develop than piaget thought, not universal, cant reason like scientists, cannot debate an abstract thought
- response to similar events more extreme than preteens/adults
- study of major depressive disorder
5 True/False questions
what are the levels of commitment and exploration in identity moratorium? → identity achievement, identity foreclosure, identity moratorium, identity diffusion
what three things do we usually see during emerging adulthood? → growth in muscle, increase in fat, weight gain
what is the highest risk factor for suicide? → firearms in the home
in college, we often start to foster a concern for what? → enter puberty earlier
average age for women/men to marry in 2003? → women: 25.3; men: 27.1