5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- who wrote queens and wannabees?
- positive resolution
- there is an (increase/decrease) in "best friends" during adolescence?
- what are the levels of commitment and exploration in identity foreclosure?
- postformal thought
- a intimacy, committed relationship with sacrifce and compromise
- b accept contradiction, and integrate differing view points into a larger conceptual understanding
- c high level of commitment, low level of exploration
- d wiseman, 2002
- e decrease
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- muscle growth, gains in body size, sexual characteristics
- seeking out rewards; positive social interactions, thrills, etc.
- enter puberty earlier
- 3 times
- enormous health benefits
5 True/False Questions
imaginary audience → growth of hair, skin changes, and sexual desire
how many in 4 teens have reported binge drinking in the last month? → 2 times
what is the age of eriksons stage #5? → intrinsic and extrinsic career rewards
what is the highest risk factor for suicide? → firearms in the home
what is emerging adulthood devoted to? → begins after high school, and tapers off toward end of the 20's