5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- what is the highest risk factor for suicide?
- what 6 areas does college improve?
- in college we develop a greater what?
- medical rx for smoking ailments cost how much per year?
- examples of gonads
- a verbal skills, quantitative skills, knowledge in subject areas, oral communication skills, written communication skills, problem-solving
- b over 1 billion
- c self-understanding
- d firearms in the home
- e testes and ovaries
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- intimacy and loyalty
- under 13
5 True/False Questions
completed suicides are higher for what gender and why? → 50%
who "modified" Hall's storm and stress theory of adolescent development? → deciding who to be in making the transition into adulthood
what are the levels of commitment and exploration in identity moratorium? → low level of commitment, high level of exploration
who is the storm and stress theory by? → Hall
what can be used to diffuse a bullying situation? → humor