5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- when the pituitary gland secretes its hormones, it triggers the gonads to do what?
- result of quitting smoking?
- passive victims can usually not read what 2 things effectively?
- what is the cause of grey hair?
- what 4 traits are emphasized amongst both genders in searching for a partner?
- a begin secreting its hormones
- b enormous health benefits
- c decrease in the number of pigment producing cells
- d negative feedback and signals
- e dependability, emotional stability, kindness, understanding
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- exclusive long-lasting relationship
- receive neurochemical input from other neurons
- applying reason and evidence, identifying strengths and weaknesses of an argument, aware of multiple perspectives and truths
- 2 times
5 True/False Questions
recent research has shown bullying continues until when? → increasing
what are the 7 impacts of bullying left on the victim? → history of depression, multiple life stressors, frequent parent/child conflict, breakup of relationship, humiliation if caught in antisocial act
the time frame of adolescence and early adulthood is doing what as children are developing sooner? → stretching
medical rx for smoking ailments cost how much per year? → threats of suicide, preoccupation with death, changes in eating/sleeping, loss of interest in activities that were once important, changes in personality, feelings of helplessness, giving away possessions.
what % of students said they intercede when relational aggression is occurring? → 16%