6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- type of cutaneous gland (SeG)
- are exocrine glands located in the dermis
- region where no sebaceous glands are located (pl)
- oil glands that produce sebum
- region where no sebaceous glands are located (pa)
5 True/False questions
hair follicle → ducts empty into
exocrine glands → type of cutaneous gland (SeG)
whiteheads → occur when the sebaceous gland becomes blocked by sebum
hormones → located below the epidermis and includes blood vessels, hair follicles, seat glands, sebaceous glands and arrector pili.
acne → an active infection of sebaceous glands causing "pimples"