5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- subtractive colors
- visible spectrum
- color reflection
- a The range of light energy that people can see
- b secondary colors of light are this
- c reflection off of rough surfaces
- d the reflecting of colors
- e curving or bulging outward toward an object
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the angle of incidence is equal to the angle of reflection
- electromagnetic spectrum; visible light, infared light, etc.
- image with opposite orientation from object; see "virtual image"
- an inverted image formed where rays of light meet; see "erect image"
- reflection off of smooth surfaces
5 True/False Questions
additive colors → primary colors of light are this
focal point → the point at which light rays meet
dispersion → the scattering of light
ray tracing → innermost layer that perceives and transmits light to the optic nerve
lens → muscular diaphragm that controls the size of the pupil