← Circles Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- they are congruent
- then the line is tangent to the circle
- formula to find an arc length
- m∠A= ½(mBDC-mBC)
what is the relationship between 2 tangent lines that meet at a point in the exterior of a circle
formula for finding the lengths of the segments of intersecting chords
how would you find ∠A (2 tangents)
- e If a line is perpendicular to a radius...
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- arc that is less than 180°
How would you find ∠ABC?
BA ____?____ VT
- If a line is tangent to a circle..
- If a quadrilateral is inscribed in a circle...
5 True/False Questions
they are equidistant from the center → two chords are congruent if and only if...
formula for finding the lengths of the segments of secant segments that intersect
their corresponding chords are congruent → two minor arcs are congruent if and only if...
m∠A= ½(mDC-mBC) →
how would you find ∠A (2 secants)
the intercepted arc for ∠B →
What is the red line?