5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the intercepted arc for ∠B
- their corresponding chords are congruent
- they are equidistant from the center
- then the line is tangent to the circle
- then its opposite angles are supplementary
What is the red line?
- b two minor arcs are congruent if and only if...
- c If a line is perpendicular to a radius...
- d two chords are congruent if and only if...
- e If a quadrilateral is inscribed in a circle...
5 Multiple choice questions
if two inscribed angles of a circle intercept congruent arcs or the same arc...
- arc that is less than 180°
how would you find ∠A (2 secants)
BA ____?____ VT
How would you find ∠ABC?
5 True/False questions
formula to find an arc length →
then the measure of each angle formed is half the measure of the intercepted arc → If a line is perpendicular to a radius...
formula for finding the lengths of the segments of secant segments that intersect
C=2∏r or C=∏d → arc that is less than 180°
m∠A= ½(mBDC-mBC) →
how would you find ∠A (Secant-tangents)