5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- then the measure of each angle formed is half the measure of the intercepted arc
- m∠A= ½(mDC-mBC)
- minor arc
- formula to find an arc length
- a arc that is less than 180°
how would you find ∠A (Secant-tangents)
BA ____?____ VT
- e If a secant and a tangent intersect at the point of tangency...
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- circumference formula
- two minor arcs are congruent if and only if...
- two chords are congruent if and only if...
- If a quadrilateral is inscribed in a circle...
how would you find m∠1
5 True/False Questions
formula for finding the lengths of the segments of secant segments that intersect
360 → sum of central angles
the intercepted arc for ∠B →
if two inscribed angles of a circle intercept congruent arcs or the same arc...
formula for finding the lengths of the segments of tangent and secant segments that intersect
they are congruent →
what is the relationship between 2 tangent lines that meet at a point in the exterior of a circle