← Circles Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- m∠A= ½(mBDC-mBC)
- their corresponding chords are congruent
- they are equidistant from the center
formula for finding the lengths of the segments of tangent and secant segments that intersect
- b two chords are congruent if and only if...
BA ____?____ VT
- d two minor arcs are congruent if and only if...
how would you find ∠A (2 tangents)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- If a line is perpendicular to a radius...
- If a secant and a tangent intersect at the point of tangency...
- circumference formula
- sum of central angles
formula for finding the lengths of the segments of secant segments that intersect
5 True/False Questions
formula to find an arc length →
How would you find mADC?
then the angles are congruent →
what is the relationship between 2 tangent lines that meet at a point in the exterior of a circle
∠ABC= ½(mADC) →
how would you find ∠A (2 secants)
then its opposite angles are supplementary →
if two inscribed angles of a circle intercept congruent arcs or the same arc...