5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- chlorpromazine (Thorazine)
- infective endocarditis, a rare heart infection
- a constitute a group of antibiotics that are stucturally and pharmacologically related to penicillin.
- b this type of drug relaxes the smooth muscle of the airway.
- c ex. of antipsychotic drugs
- d bactericidal antibiotics such as ______ that directly kill an infecting organism
- e the most common application of antibiotic prophylaxis in denistry is for?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- includes the nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as acetaminophen, ibuprofen, naproxen, and aspirin.
- ex. of antianxiety drug
- directions to the pharmacist for mixing the medication, this is seldom done by the pharmacist anymore.
5 True/False Questions
first-aid antibiotic ointment → example of local-action drug, local drug
cardiac glycosides → are used primarily to treat patients with congestive heart failure and arrhythmias.
nonopoid group → are synthesized in the laboratory or are extracted from inorganic compounds.
antihypertensive drugs → are given to people with high blood pressure?
erythromycin → is the drug of choice when penicillin is contraindicated.