5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Lend-Lease Act (1941)
- Potsdam Conference
- a people cuerently in position
- b The final wartime meeting of the leaders of the United States, Britain, and the Soviet Union was held at Potsdamn, outside Berlin, in July, 1945. Truman, Churchill, and Stalin discussed the future of Europe but their failure to reach meaningful agreements soon led to the onset of the Cold War.
- c person who is best in the group
- d A program in which the United States supplied war supplies to the U.K, Soviet Union, China, France, and other Allied nations during WWII in exchange for military bases in Bermuda and the West Indies.
- e belief of the abolition of all government and the organization of society on a voluntary, cooperative basis without recourse to force or compulsion.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to validate or establish
- Young women of the 1920s that behaved and dressed in a radical fashion., Young women of the 1920s that behaved and dressed in a radical fashion
- the rise and fall of things
- a government scandal involving a former United States Navy oil reserve in Wyoming that was secretly leased to a private oil company in 1921. It became symbolic of the scandals of the Harding administration.
- A policy of favoring native-born individuals over foreign-born ones.
5 True/False questions
Zoot Suit Riots → a seperation
D-Day → Planned June 5th-June 6th, 1944 Germans occupied Normandy France Germans though it would occur at Calais and goal was to liberate Paris
Emergency Banking Relief Act → Roosevelt's recruited group pf men; army troop
Yalta Conference → FDR, Churchill and Stalin met at Yalta. Russia agreed to declare war on Japan after the surrender of Germany and in return FDR and Churchill promised the USSR concession in Manchuria and the territories that it had lost in the Russo-Japanese War.
Jazz → A communication system based on broadcasting electromagnetic waves.