5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Yalta Conference
- a an irregular armed forced that fights larger things such as armies
- b No private ownership of anything; All people work together; Common good; Everyone gets the same; Disappearance of classes and states and divisions between people
- c Shanty-towns that housed many who had lost everything. Shelters were built of old boxes and other discards.
- d FDR, Churchill and Stalin met at Yalta. Russia agreed to declare war on Japan after the surrender of Germany and in return FDR and Churchill promised the USSR concession in Manchuria and the territories that it had lost in the Russo-Japanese War.
- e The doctrine that all events are subect to fateor inevitable predetermination; Whatever happen happens. Future is not planned
5 Multiple choice questions
- Young women of the 1920s that behaved and dressed in a radical fashion., Young women of the 1920s that behaved and dressed in a radical fashion
- the political principle of centralized social and economic control, especially of all means of production
- The tendency to regard military efficiency as the supreme ideal of the state and to subordinate all other interests to those of the military.
- what the economy was based on
- people cuerently in position
5 True/False questions
Ku Klux Klan → Founded in the 1860s in the south; meant to control newly freed slaves through threats and violence; other targets: Catholics, Jews, immigrants and others thought to be un-American
Charles Lindbergh → United States aviator who in 1927 made the first solo nonstop flight across the Atlantic Ocean (1902-1974).
Holocaust → a group of people from another country who travel to a new land and make tiny towns
Annex → When one country takes over another country 's colony or land in another place
Commonwealth status → this is put on borrowed money; this increases the amount asked for