5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Emilio Aguinaldo
- Economic foundations
- Interest rates
- a this is put on borrowed money; this increases the amount asked for
- b the leader of the nationalist
- c An unreasoning devotion to one's nation with contempt for other nations
- d what the economy was based on
- e belief of the abolition of all government and the organization of society on a voluntary, cooperative basis without recourse to force or compulsion.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Warren Harding awarded cabinet and governmental positions to political supporters. The practice proved to have dire consequences. Long-time political cronies abused their offices for personal gain. Harding's passive style of leadership almost certainly contributed to their wrongdoing.
- The final wartime meeting of the leaders of the United States, Britain, and the Soviet Union was held at Potsdamn, outside Berlin, in July, 1945. Truman, Churchill, and Stalin discussed the future of Europe but their failure to reach meaningful agreements soon led to the onset of the Cold War.
- In 1911, this work was published to describe that the application of the scientific method to the management of workers could improve productivity.
- A policy of extending a country's power and influence through diplomacy or military force.
(Go over to another country and tell them what to do and how to live)
- Roosevelt's recruited group pf men; army troop
5 True/False Questions
Colonies → No private ownership of anything; All people work together; Common good; Everyone gets the same; Disappearance of classes and states and divisions between people
Island Hopping → Taking items that are in short supply and distributing them according to a system. For instance, during World War II, gas, sugar, and butter were a few of the items rationed in the United States.
Japanese Internment → a seperation
Anglo-Saxons → a group of people
New Deal → Naval battle of World War II (June 1942)- U.S. sunk a Japanese fleet with kickstarted a battle