5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Population growth
- Charles Lindbergh
- a The doctrine that all events are subect to fateor inevitable predetermination; Whatever happen happens. Future is not planned
- b when a population grows in numbers
- c the rise and fall of things
- d the amont of money put into something
- e United States aviator who in 1927 made the first solo nonstop flight across the Atlantic Ocean (1902-1974).
5 Multiple choice questions
- what the economy was based on
- The final wartime meeting of the leaders of the United States, Britain, and the Soviet Union was held at Potsdamn, outside Berlin, in July, 1945. Truman, Churchill, and Stalin discussed the future of Europe but their failure to reach meaningful agreements soon led to the onset of the Cold War.
- it is when their is something like a tie
- a group of people being ruled by an emperor
- 24# President; president during the depression; democratic
5 True/False questions
Treaty → when too differnet countries make amends with each other
Scopes Trial → A highly publicized trial in 1925 when John Thomas Scopes violated a Tennessee state law by teaching evolution in high school.
Plessy v. Ferguson → Controversial but highly influential and innovative silent film directed by D.W. Griffith. It demonstrated the power of film propaganda and revived the KKK.
FDR → Naval battle of World War II (June 1942)- U.S. sunk a Japanese fleet with kickstarted a battle
Annex → When one country takes over another country 's colony or land in another place