5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Bonus Army
- Emilio Aguinaldo
- A. Philip Randolph + March on Washington
- Commonwealth status
- a When one country takes over another country 's colony or land in another place
- b An African American Civil Rights Leader, founded "March on Washington"—designed to influence Congress to desegregate the military.
- c selfgoverning country owned by another country
- d Group of WWI vets. that marched to D.C. in 1932 to demand the immediate payment of their goverment war bonuses in cash
- e the leader of the nationalist
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The definition of humanism is any system or mode of thought or action in which human interests, values, and dignity predominate.
- Long-time labor leader who organized and led the first important unskilled workers labor union, called in to represent union during sit-down strike.
- a government scandal involving a former United States Navy oil reserve in Wyoming that was secretly leased to a private oil company in 1921. It became symbolic of the scandals of the Harding administration.
- Assistant Sceretary of the Navy; 26# President; youngest president and republican
- a chair of islands
5 True/False Questions
Debt burden → something owed is having a big impact on life
Nationalists → rebels that sought to free their nation from anothers rule
Investment → the rise and fall of things
Harlem Renaissance → a period in the 1920s when African-American achievements in art and music and literature flourished
Charles Lindbergh → United States aviator who in 1927 made the first solo nonstop flight across the Atlantic Ocean (1902-1974).