← VADETS Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Drive in the right lane on expressways to avoid conflicts with other vehicles merging onto the roadway.
- The solid yellow line on any roadway should be on the driver's left.
- The correct procedure for entering an expressway is _____.
- The area around your vehicle that you can see while looking straight ahead is the _____.
- Average foot reaction time is _____.
- a search ahead and behind for gaps in traffic, signal, adjust speed, merge and blend with traffic
- b false
- c 3/4 sec.
- d field of vision
- e true
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- threshold braking
- a fixed object ahead and. located in the center of your path of travel and 20 - 30 seconds ahead
5 True/False Questions
The steering wheel should be adjusted upward towards the face. → false
When passing another vehicle on a two lane roadway _____. → you should not return to your lane until you can see the front of the vehicle being passed in your rear view mirror
What is the maximum speed limit on rural expressways in Virginia? → true
release the parking break → 5
Limited access highways _____. → . have no traffic lights.are also known as expressways. have exits and entrances only at certain locations