5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- pivot joint.
- a Symphyses are the most common type of fibrous joints
- b raise your hand and place it on the shoulder of a person standing in front of you involves _______________ of the shoulder
- c The radioulnar joint is a
- d The temporomandibular joint is a(n) _______________ joint.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The talocrural joint is a meeting of
- The proximal and middle phalanges form ________________ joints
- Your shoulders _______________ when you reach to push a revolving door.
- Which of these is a first-class lever?
- These are all anatomical components of a synovial joint, except
5 True/False questions
gomphosis → Unlike other joints, a ________________ does not join two bones to each other
acetabular labrum → The ________________ deepens the socket of the hip joint and helps stabilize the joint.
subpatellar → The ______________________ bursa does not belong to the glenohumeral joint.
True → A(n) _________________ is a sac of fluid associated with a synovial joint
posterior tibiofibular ligament → These are all structures found in the shoulder joint except