5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- distal radioulnar joint
- a When you hold out your hands with the palms up, ______________ of your wrists will tip your palms toward you.
- b A baseball player winding up for the pitch ______________ the shoulder.
- c _______________________ are the least movable joints.
- d The ________________ is not found in the elbow.
- e The radioulnar joint is a
5 Multiple choice questions
- The wrist can be hyperextended but the elbow cannot.
- The rotator cuff tendons enclose the shoulder joint on all sides except _______________, which explains in part the nature of most shoulder dislocations.
- The temporomandibular joint is a(n) _______________ joint.
- Normal chewing in humans involves ________________ of the mandible
- The elbow has both pivot and hinge joints.
5 True/False questions
The humeroscapular → Which is the largest and most complex diarthrosis in the body?
adduction of the fingers. → Suppose you cup your hands to hold some water. This action would most likely involve
condylar → 37. The metacarpophalangeal joints at the base of the fingers are ________________ joints
the fibular (lateral) collateral ligament → These are all structures found in the shoulder joint except
False → The proximal and middle phalanges form ________________ joints