5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the radioulnar ligament.
- coxal joint
- the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL)
- C. Their output force is always greater than the input force.
- a What structure in the knee prevents hyperextension?
- b The radioulnar joint is a
- c These are all structures found in the shoulder joint except
- d Which of the following is true of joints that are first-class levers?
- e Which is the most stable joint?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Bony joints are the most common type of joints
- Hinge joints, such as the tibiofemoral joint, are monaxial.
- The coxal joint is a ball-and-socket joint where the head of the humerus articulates with the glenoid cavity of the scapula.
- The elbow has both pivot and hinge joints.
- These are all anatomical components of a synovial joint, except
5 True/False questions
the length of the bone. → A man raises his chin to shave his neck. This action is
True → The shoulder is stabilized mainly by the biceps brachii muscle on the anterior side of the arm.
False → The shoulder is the only multiaxial ball-and-socket joint in the human body.
True → A(n) _________________ is a sac of fluid associated with a synovial joint
posterior tibiofibular ligament → The ________________ is not found in the elbow.