5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- hyperextension of the neck.
- The humeroscapular
- a Raising an arm to one side of the body to stop a taxi is an example of ______________ of the shoulder.
- b A(n) _________________ is a sac of fluid associated with a synovial joint
- c A man raises his chin to shave his neck. This action is
- d The epiphysis and diaphysis of a long bone in a child are bound by a
- e _______________ joint is a multiaxial joint.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- These are all anatomical components of a synovial joint, except
- If you stand on tiptoes to reach something high, you are performing ______________ at the ankle.
- The joint between costal cartilage 1 and the sternum is a ____________, whereas the other costal cartilages are joined to the sternum by ____________ joints.
- The shoulder is stabilized mainly by the biceps brachii muscle on the anterior side of the arm.
- ______________ tips the soles medially, like facing each other, and _____________ tips the soles laterally, away from each other.
5 True/False Questions
hyperextension of the wrist. → Range of motion of a joint is normally determined by the following factors except
False → The shoulder is the only multiaxial ball-and-socket joint in the human body.
flexion → When you hold out your hands with the palms up, ______________ of your wrists will tip your palms toward you.
False → Circumduction is limited to ball-and-socket
True → Symphyses are the most common type of fibrous joints