5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- adduction of the fingers.
- the fibular (lateral) collateral ligament
- a When you hold out your hands with the palms up, ______________ of your wrists will tip your palms toward you.
- b Suppose you cup your hands to hold some water. This action would most likely involve
- c Symphyses are the most common type of fibrous joints
This image shows an anterior view of the right tibiofemoral joint. What does "5" represent?
- e When you walk up the stairs your hip and knee joints _____________ to lift your body weight.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Your shoulders _______________ when you reach to push a revolving door.
- These are all anatomical components of a synovial joint, except
- The _________________ does not belong to the tibiofemoral joint.
- The epiphysis and diaphysis of a long bone in a child are bound by a
- 37. The metacarpophalangeal joints at the base of the fingers are ________________ joints
5 True/False questions
elbow → The proximal and middle phalanges form ________________ joints
gomphosis → The joint between L2 and L3 is a
the tibia, fibula, and talus. → The talocrural joint is a meeting of
the replacement of fibers with bone. → Some joints become synostoses by
circumducts → 37. The metacarpophalangeal joints at the base of the fingers are ________________ joints