6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- A noun or pronoun that does the action of the verb
- he, she, his, her, they their, you, your, I, we, it, my
- Any noun that names a specific person, place, thing, idea. It is capitalized.
- Words used to express strong emotion or surprise. A comma or exclamation point separates it in a sentence.
- The word that gets replaces by a pronoun
- A complete thought that can stand on it's own as a sentence
6 True/False Questions
Adverbs → Modify verbs, adjectives, or other adverbs
Helping Verbs → Link or connect the subject to additional info
Linking Verbs → Come before the main noun and tell more, exactly when and how the action of a sentence is taking place
Linking Verbs/ Helping Verbs → Link or connect the subject to additional info
Appositive → Words that show position, direction, or how two words are related to each other
Prepositions → Renames the noun it follows