6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Any noun that names a specific person, place, thing, idea. It is capitalized.
- Renames the noun it follows
- he, she, his, her, they their, you, your, I, we, it, my
- Words used to express strong emotion or surprise. A comma or exclamation point separates it in a sentence.
- Link or connect the subject to additional info
- Could would should have has had do did can may shall will might
6 True/False questions
Antecedent → Modify nouns or pronouns and help make you writing more exciting
Prepositions → Renames the noun it follows
Independent clause → The word that gets replaces by a pronoun
Subject → Modify verbs, adjectives, or other adverbs
Common noun → A word used in place of a noun
Adjetives → Modify nouns or pronouns and help make you writing more exciting