6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Words used to express strong emotion or surprise. A comma or exclamation point separates it in a sentence.
- Any noun that names a specific person, place, thing, idea. It is capitalized.
- Renames the noun it follows
- A noun or pronoun that receives the action of the verb
- A noun or pronoun that does the action of the verb
- Could would should have has had do did can may shall will might
6 True/False questions
Independent clause → The word that gets replaces by a pronoun
Adverbs → Modify verbs, adjectives, or other adverbs
Antecedent → Modify nouns or pronouns and help make you writing more exciting
Prepositions → Renames the noun it follows
Helping Verbs → Come before the main noun and tell more, exactly when and how the action of a sentence is taking place
Linking Verbs → Link or connect the subject to additional info