6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Doing words, words that express action
- Renames the noun it follows
- Could would should have has had do did can may shall will might
- Any noun that names a specific person, place, thing, idea. It is capitalized.
- A word used in place of a noun
- The word that gets replaces by a pronoun
6 True/False questions
Direct Object → A noun or pronoun that does the action of the verb
Helping Verbs → Come before the main noun and tell more, exactly when and how the action of a sentence is taking place
Adverbs → Modify nouns or pronouns and help make you writing more exciting
Conjunction → Any noun that doesn't name a specific person, place, thing, idea. It is not capitalized.
Prepositions → Renames the noun it follows
Common noun → Any noun that doesn't name a specific person, place, thing, idea. It is not capitalized.