5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Why does Nick Bottom want to play all the parts?
- How well does Puck's trickery work?
- What do Lysander and Hermia plan to do about this semmingly impossible situation?
- Bottom says "....reason and love keep little company together nowadays" Why is this such an important statement at this point in the play?
- In what way is Scene 2 funny? Why do you suppose Shakespeare included this scene?
- a People were playing "Walls" and that was an object.
- b Because he thinks he is perfect and wants the audience to love him
- c how bad it works first then fixes everything
- d they plan to run away
- e because nobody is in love with who there supposed to be in love with
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- she feels bad for herself. feels self pity
- like crap, she thought he loved her
- so she can have Demetrius for herself.
- The flower
- very close
5 True/False Questions
Where are the actors to meet the following night? → the Woods
What is her response to Demetrius's threats of physical abuse? → she feels bad for herself. feels self pity
What does Oberon tell Puck to do about Demetrius and Helena? → fix their love
How are actors going to manage the setting/scenery/ such as the moonlight and the wall? → people dress up as it
What are Oberon's plans for Titania? → take away the love spell