5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Why does Puck anoint Lysander's eyes?
- How well does Puck's trickery work?
- What does Oberon send Puck to find?
- Why do they tell Helena what they plan to do?
- How does Hermia react to Lysander's sudden love for her when he awaken?
- a The flower
- b she thinks he's lying
- c so she can have Demetrius for herself.
- d how bad it works first then fixes everything
- e to make him fall back in love with Hermia
5 Multiple choice questions
- slept with someone else before marriage
- they do it stupidly so they don't scare anybody
- because nobody is in love with who there supposed to be in love with
- So he can get the kid
- given them the love potion
5 True/False questions
Why won't Titania give up changeling to Oberon? → her friend to her to take care of him and she wants him for herself
What does Oberon tell Puck to do about the 2 young men? → fix their love
What does Oberon tell Puck to do about Demetrius and Helena? → fix their love
Why doesn't Oberon fear the coming of the day? → he knows he'll erase their memory
Why is Helena upset when Demetrius says he loves her? Isn't this what she had wanted all along? → she think's he's just messing with her and it's a joke