5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Why does Hermia insist Lysander sleep little ways from her?
- Why is Helena afraid of Hermia?
- Why do they tell Helena what they plan to do?
- What does Puck plan to do when he follows after the other actors?
- What is her response to Demetrius's threats of physical abuse?
- a so she can have Demetrius for herself.
- b give them potion
- c so when she wakes he won't see her
- d she is stronger and she was crazy
- e anger and sadness, and she feels sorry for herself
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- he knows he'll erase their memory
- The 4 lovers
- she thinks he's lying
- They got married
- her friend to her to take care of him and she wants him for herself
5 True/False Questions
What does Oberon send Puck to find? → take away the love spell
What do Lysander and Hermia plan to do about this semmingly impossible situation? → fix their love
How close had Hermia and Helena been in the past? → very close
Why do the rest of the actors run off when Bottom reappears? → because he was an ass
How is Hippolyta's reasoning and concerning how quickly the next 4 days will pass different from that of Theseus? → to obey her father