5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Why does Hermia insist Lysander sleep little ways from her?
- How are actors going to manage the setting/scenery/ such as the moonlight and the wall?
- What does Oberon tell Puck to do about the 2 young men?
- What do Lysander and Hermia plan to do about this semmingly impossible situation?
- How are Puck and Oberon going to correct Puck's earlier mistake?
- a so when she wakes he won't see her
- b fix their love
- c they plan to run away
- d people dress up as it
- e given them the love potion
5 Multiple choice questions
- stealing her man
- The 4 lovers
- chase after the girls
- she think's he's just messing with her and it's a joke
- slept with someone else before marriage
5 True/False questions
How does Bottom react to Titania and the other fairies? → They got married
How does Lysander treat Hermia? Why can't she believe what he says? → like crap, she thought he loved her
Even though Helena loves Demetrius and is Hermia's best friend, why does she decide to tell Demetrius of Hermia and Lysander's plans? → so that they can't be happy, and get Demetrius
Why does Puck anoint Lysander's eyes? → The flower
Why does Oberon want Titania to wake and fall in love with some vile thing? → give them the potion