5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What does Egeus expect Theseus to do when he brought his daughter and 2 suitors to Theseus?
- How does Hermia react to Lysander's sudden love for her when he awaken?
- Why do they tell Helena what they plan to do?
- In what way is Helena's behavior inappropriate for Athenian women?
- What does Hermia accuse Demetrius of doing?
- a she thinks he's lying
- b so she can have Demetrius for herself.
- c slept with someone else before marriage
- d infedelity, cheating
- e either kill her nun or marry Demetrius
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Because it will be quick at night
- given them the love potion
- they plan to run away
- So he can get the kid
- chase after the girls
5 True/False Questions
What are Oberon's plans for Titania? → take away the love spell
Why do the rest of the actors run off when Bottom reappears? → the Woods
How does Lysander treat Hermia? Why can't she believe what he says? → like crap, she thought he loved her
Why has Egeus brought his daughter and 2 suitors to Theseus? → to convince Demetrius
How are actors going to manage the setting/scenery/ such as the moonlight and the wall? → people dress up as it