← MSND Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Why do the rest of the actors run off when Bottom reappears?
- Why is Helena afraid of Hermia?
- In what way is Scene 2 funny? Why do you suppose Shakespeare included this scene?
- How does Lysander's comment about Demetrius's previous love affair with Helena complicate things?
- Of what does Helena accuse Hermia?
- a she is stronger and she was crazy
- b People were playing "Walls" and that was an object.
- c because he was an ass
- d because she slept with him
- e stealing her man
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- so that they can't be happy, and get Demetrius
- chase after the girls
- they plan to run away
- Because it will be quick at night
- her friend to her to take care of him and she wants him for herself
5 True/False Questions
What does Oberon tell Puck to do about Demetrius and Helena? → give them the potion
What does Hermia accuse Demetrius of doing? → infedelity, cheating
How does Helena react to Demetrius's verbal abuse? → infedelity, cheating
What does Egeus expect Theseus to do when he brought his daughter and 2 suitors to Theseus? → either kill her nun or marry Demetrius
Why is Helena upset when Demetrius says he loves her? Isn't this what she had wanted all along? → she think's he's just messing with her and it's a joke