5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How are Puck and Oberon going to correct Puck's earlier mistake?
- What does Oberon tell Puck to do about Demetrius and Helena?
- In what way is Helena's behavior inappropriate for Athenian women?
- Bottom says "....reason and love keep little company together nowadays" Why is this such an important statement at this point in the play?
- Why do they tell Helena what they plan to do?
- a give them the potion
- b given them the love potion
- c slept with someone else before marriage
- d so she can have Demetrius for herself.
- e because nobody is in love with who there supposed to be in love with
5 Multiple choice questions
- It messes up everyones love life
- she thinks he's lying
- because she slept with him
- she feels bad for herself. feels self pity
- they were friends going to the wedding
5 True/False questions
What does Puck plan to do when he follows after the other actors? → give them potion
What are Lysander and Demetrius going off to do? → infedelity, cheating
What do Lysander and Hermia plan to do about this semmingly impossible situation? → they plan to run away
What does Oberon send Puck to find? → To fall in love with something horrible
Who else is meeting in this same woods at the same time in Act 1, Scene 2? → The 4 lovers