5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What does Oberon send Puck to find?
- How is Hippolyta's reasoning and concerning how quickly the next 4 days will pass different from that of Theseus?
- What is Theseus's ruling concerning Hermia?
- Even though Helena loves Demetrius and is Hermia's best friend, why does she decide to tell Demetrius of Hermia and Lysander's plans?
- What does Egeus expect Theseus to do when he brought his daughter and 2 suitors to Theseus?
- a either kill her nun or marry Demetrius
- b Because it will be quick at night
- c so that they can't be happy, and get Demetrius
- d to obey her father
- e The flower
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- because she slept with him
- slept with someone else before marriage
- so she can have Demetrius for herself.
- her friend to her to take care of him and she wants him for herself
- very close
5 True/False Questions
Why does Puck anoint Lysander's eyes? → to make him fall back in love with Hermia
What does Puck plan to do when he follows after the other actors? → Because he thinks he is perfect and wants the audience to love him
What does Oberon tell Puck to do about the 2 young men? → give them the potion
How well does Puck's trickery work? → how bad it works first then fixes everything
Who else is meeting in this same woods at the same time in Act 1, Scene 2? → The 4 lovers