5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What do Lysander and Hermia plan to do about this semmingly impossible situation?
- How are Puck and Oberon going to correct Puck's earlier mistake?
- Why do they tell Helena what they plan to do?
- How does Hermia react to Lysander's sudden love for her when he awaken?
- What does Puck plan to do when he follows after the other actors?
- a she thinks he's lying
- b so she can have Demetrius for herself.
- c given them the love potion
- d they plan to run away
- e give them potion
5 Multiple choice questions
- take away the love spell
- because she slept with him
- he knows he'll erase their memory
- The flower
- anger and sadness, and she feels sorry for herself
5 True/False questions
How is Hippolyta's reasoning and concerning how quickly the next 4 days will pass different from that of Theseus? → to obey her father
Why is Helena upset when Demetrius says he loves her? Isn't this what she had wanted all along? → she think's he's just messing with her and it's a joke
What are Oberon's plans for Titania? → take away the love spell
Even though Helena loves Demetrius and is Hermia's best friend, why does she decide to tell Demetrius of Hermia and Lysander's plans? → she think's he's just messing with her and it's a joke
How are actors going to manage the setting/scenery/ such as the moonlight and the wall? → people dress up as it