5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How does Hermia react to Lysander's sudden love for her when he awaken?
- What does Oberon tell Puck to do about the 2 young men?
- How is Hippolyta's reasoning and concerning how quickly the next 4 days will pass different from that of Theseus?
- Why do the rest of the actors run off when Bottom reappears?
- How have Oberon and Titania been involved in the past with Theseus and Hippolyta, and why have they come to Athens?
- a she thinks he's lying
- b they were friends going to the wedding
- c because he was an ass
- d fix their love
- e Because it will be quick at night
5 Multiple choice questions
- stealing her man
- slept with someone else before marriage
- either kill her nun or marry Demetrius
- The 4 lovers
- betray Lysander
5 True/False questions
What does Oberon tell Puck to do about Demetrius and Helena? → give them the potion
What does Hermia accuse Demetrius of doing? → infedelity, cheating
Even though Helena loves Demetrius and is Hermia's best friend, why does she decide to tell Demetrius of Hermia and Lysander's plans? → so that they can't be happy, and get Demetrius
Why has Egeus brought his daughter and 2 suitors to Theseus? → either kill her nun or marry Demetrius
What does Puck plan to do when he follows after the other actors? → give them potion