5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does Egeus expect Theseus to do when he brought his daughter and 2 suitors to Theseus?
- How close had Hermia and Helena been in the past?
- Even though Helena loves Demetrius and is Hermia's best friend, why does she decide to tell Demetrius of Hermia and Lysander's plans?
- Who else is meeting in this same woods at the same time in Act 1, Scene 2?
- Why is Helena upset when Demetrius says he loves her? Isn't this what she had wanted all along?
- a The 4 lovers
- b either kill her nun or marry Demetrius
- c very close
- d so that they can't be happy, and get Demetrius
- e she think's he's just messing with her and it's a joke
5 Multiple choice questions
- People were playing "Walls" and that was an object.
- betray Lysander
- how bad it works first then fixes everything
- because she slept with him
- chase after the girls
5 True/False questions
What are Oberon's plans for Titania? → take away the love spell
Why does Nick Bottom want to play all the parts? → Because he thinks he is perfect and wants the audience to love him
Why is Helena afraid of Hermia? → she is stronger and she was crazy
What does Oberon send Puck to find? → The flower
What does Oberon tell Puck to do about Demetrius and Helena? → fix their love