5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How does Helena react to Demetrius's verbal abuse?
- In what way is Scene 2 funny? Why do you suppose Shakespeare included this scene?
- Why doesn't Oberon fear the coming of the day?
- Why do the rest of the actors run off when Bottom reappears?
- What does Oberon send Puck to find?
- a she feels bad for herself. feels self pity
- b People were playing "Walls" and that was an object.
- c he knows he'll erase their memory
- d because he was an ass
- e The flower
5 Multiple choice questions
- Because it will be quick at night
- betray Lysander
- anger and sadness, and she feels sorry for herself
- Because he thinks he is perfect and wants the audience to love him
- So he can get the kid
5 True/False questions
Who else is meeting in this same woods at the same time in Act 1, Scene 2? → give them the potion
How close had Hermia and Helena been in the past? → very close
How does Lysander treat Hermia? Why can't she believe what he says? → very close
What does Egeus expect Theseus to do when he brought his daughter and 2 suitors to Theseus? → to convince Demetrius
Why does Puck anoint Lysander's eyes? → The flower