5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- In what way is Helena's behavior inappropriate for Athenian women?
- What are Lysander and Demetrius going off to do?
- In what way is Scene 2 funny? Why do you suppose Shakespeare included this scene?
- What does Oberon tell Puck to do about the 2 young men?
- How does Lysander treat Hermia? Why can't she believe what he says?
- a fix their love
- b like crap, she thought he loved her
- c slept with someone else before marriage
- d People were playing "Walls" and that was an object.
- e chase after the girls
5 Multiple choice questions
- give them the potion
- stealing her man
- the Woods
- So he can get the kid
- take away the love spell
5 True/False questions
How does Lysander's comment about Demetrius's previous love affair with Helena complicate things? → because she slept with him
How do you suppose the threat of being handed if they scare the ladies will affect the artisan's interpretation of the tragedy of Pyramus and Thisby? → They got married
Why do the rest of the actors run off when Bottom reappears? → the Woods
What is her response to Demetrius's threats of physical abuse? → she feels bad for herself. feels self pity
What effect has their quarrel had on nature, on the seasons, on humans? → infedelity, cheating