← MSND Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Why does Oberon want Titania to wake and fall in love with some vile thing?
- Why doesn't Oberon fear the coming of the day?
- What does Oberon send Puck to find?
- What does Hermia accuse Demetrius of doing?
- What does Oberon tell Puck to do about the 2 young men?
- a fix their love
- b The flower
- c infedelity, cheating
- d So he can get the kid
- e he knows he'll erase their memory
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- she is stronger and she was crazy
- they do it stupidly so they don't scare anybody
- chase after the girls
- because nobody is in love with who there supposed to be in love with
- Their marriage is rocky.
5 True/False Questions
How is Hippolyta's reasoning and concerning how quickly the next 4 days will pass different from that of Theseus? → Because it will be quick at night
Why do the rest of the actors run off when Bottom reappears? → because he was an ass
Why does Puck anoint Lysander's eyes? → to make him fall back in love with Hermia
How are actors going to manage the setting/scenery/ such as the moonlight and the wall? → very close
In what way is Helena's behavior inappropriate for Athenian women? → To fall in love with something horrible